My UFC 136 experience!

fitali

So it is very rare that I post, but I wanted to share with you all some pics from the event. I was extremely excited and dont know who else to share with. I dont know any UFC fans other than myself. I just posted a few in my profile, make sure you view all. I wrote acouple extras on the bottom. I have soo many more and lots of cool video maybe when I have more time I will add. Thanks!!

So it is very rare that I post' date=' but I wanted to share with you all some pics from the event.[b'] I was extremely excited and dont know who else to share with.[/b] I dont know any UFC fans other than myself. I just posted a few in my profile, make sure you view all. I wrote acouple extras on the bottom. I have soo many more and lots of cool video maybe when I have more time I will add. Thanks!!

Ok. Make some friends, loser.

I have to say I was a bit silly. I was so freakin nervous to even look at them. At the weighins we were behind the scenes so the fighters were not in a good mood. They told us they were cranky so I didn't want to bother them. Most of the fighters were at the expo which I did not go to. During the fights everyone was just so busy talking to celebrities and I am quite shy. Then right after we went to the conference and didn't see any besides the ones being interviewed.

Archived