Guy trolls a dating website

TheHorrorStory

No' date=' reported for insulting me by calling me ****pig. Not that I am offended but for insinuating that being homosexual is a negative thing.[/quote']

You're the biggest crybaby on this site,I haven't stated anything you haven't stated yourself..You have admitted to being gay & finding your ole lady on a dating site,simply stating facts..Its not my fault you like pigs in your blanket..

You are right, I have never made a secret about my sexuality. Doesn't give you the green light to turn it into an insult. Being gay or bisexual is not 'wrong' or 'dirty' or illegal. It just saddens me to see homophobes like you still use it as a point of ridicule.

You are right' date=' I have never made a secret about my sexuality. Doesn't give you the green light to turn it into an insult. Being gay or bisexual is not 'wrong' or 'dirty' or illegal. It just saddens me to see homophobes like you still use it as a point of ridicule.[/quote']

He called you a Qweear, all it means is that you are gay, how is that an insult if you are indeed gay?

Yes they do. But not usually in the context as to insult. So unless he is talking to me as a gay person himself he must mean offence by it.

Assuming: Doesn't hold up in court

Everyone wants equality

But they don't want everyone else who isn't like "them" calling them a certain word, cause they are special and only they cause use it

Assuming: Doesn't hold up in court

Everyone wants equality

But they don't want everyone else who isn't like "them" calling them a certain word' date=' cause they are special and only they cause use it[/quote']

This..He took offense rather quick,you can definitely tell he was on the receiving end..He gets all emotional like a woman..

Someone posted this a long time ago or i've seen it somewhere before.

Hilarious. I do think the person that did these does have some artistic talent. You can kind of tell because they know how to pick out the shapes and exaggerate certain characteristics just like characture artist do. It's actually not half bad but obviously not flattering.

6Y3Ll.jpg

This one with the hair had me laughing really hard.

Archived