Anyone played Rage yet?

LegoPig

Just got it yesterday and I must say WOW. An awesome game, good graphics, good story solid shooting and awesome driving. I never really heard much about the game so it was a suprise to me how good quality this game is. Reminds me of Fallout 3 witt proper shooting and much, much better graphics.

entertaining game so far. Was kind of ruined at the start there were a **** ton of visual bugs and graphical errors. Then id released the 16k textures and AMD released RAGE drivers, now it works fine on the highest visual settings. I spend a lot of time staring at how well the rocks were made lol, it's no Crysis 1 though in terms of graphical achievements.

Still liking it. very very instanced though so not as open world as I first thought. The actually open world is pretty barren, very pretty but barren with a few enemies scattered about. its when you enter and instance most of the action starts. Kinda breaks the immersion a bit but still very fun.

If I had to score it now it would be a solid 85%. JNot game of they year, but maybe game of the last few months and something to tide me over until BF3 and Assassins Creed 4.

No. you could probably pickup borderlands for 20 bucks now and have the same game' date=' only better.[/quote']

you can get Borderlands: Game of the year edition with all the expansion packs for only ?11.99 on the playstation store.

As for Rage I was really excited to get it until I heard the storyline was weak, when games have bad storys i get bored of them very quickly and stop playing them.

Archived