You can't hate on Sonnen anymore...

Pigs-On-The-Wing

Forget the fact that he finished stann, it was obvious that he was gonna win that fight because of Stann's weakness on the ground.

Yea he talks alot, but he's been backing up every word.

There's not 1 other person in MMA that would make a challenge to anyone like that.

He's the easily the most entertaining personality in the UFC and how you going to hate when you know he's entertaining the **** out of you.

Hate to love em or Love to hate em ...either way you still love em. :D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forget the fact that he finished stann' date=' it was obvious that he was gonna win that fight because of Stann's weakness on the ground.

There's not 1 other person in MMA that would make a challenge to anyone like that.

He's the easily the most entertaining personality in the UFC and how you going to hate when you know he's entertaining the **** out of you.

Hate to love em or Love to hate em ...either way you still love em. :D[/quote']

i never did! how could i hate the man who oh so nearly got rid of the dancing clown SILVA!

WAR SONNEN!

i never did! how could i hate the man who oh so nearly got rid of the dancing clown SILVA!

WAR SONNEN!

Sonnen with elevated levels of testosterone almost got rid of Anderson Silva, keyword almost. He failed to win against Anderson just like he failed his drug test and just like he failed at being a realtor. Chael = Fail. WAR SILVA!!!!

Sonnen with elevated levels of testosterone almost got rid of Anderson Silva' date=' keyword almost. He failed to win against Anderson just like he failed his drug test and just like he failed at being a realtor. Chael = Fail. WAR SILVA!!!![/quote']

Sonnen is a cheat. Cheaters deserve to be hated. Then he tops it off by being disrespectful to fighters.

alison_nod.gif

If Sonnen showed as much class out of the ring than he did in the ring tonight then people wouldn't hate on him. What a **** the way he called Silva out after the fight

Sonnen is a cheat. Cheaters deserve to be hated. Then he tops it off by being disrespectful to fighters.

Agree!

Theres no doubt Chael is a good fighter, but he has no class what so ever outside the octagon. Hes a respectless clown.

This is like the blind leading the blind here.

Yeah, I'm the blind one here. Chael gets caught and suspended for steroid use and you say it didn't happen. He got caught for not providing medical documentation right? He didn't provide any because there wasn't any. Did you ever consider that. By the way, TRT doesn't make you come out 6 times the normal levels either.

I found it more interesting Goldberg seemed to know Chael was going to say something "interesting". Kinda like the whole thing was scripted. Not the Stann fight but the after hype.

Hes always scripted. At the post fight conference he went on the same rant that he has done in previous interviews. At least get some new material.

That was the closest thing to WWE I've ever heard in the UFC. Sonnen called out Silva' date=' and the loser has to leave the organization? That's a "Loser Leaves Town" match![/quote']

Listening really isn't a trait all people acquire, is it?

He said if Silva loses he has to leave the division, if Sonnen loses he'll leave the UFC forever.

Why don't people yet understand the power of fan hype? Sonnen just got ALL of you to start talking about him AGAIN! What is this going to make the UFC do? Joe Silva is in his office tomorrow morning finding out when he can make that fight happen.

Listening really isn't a trait all people acquire' date=' is it?

He said if Silva loses he has to leave the division, if Sonnen loses he'll leave the UFC forever.

Why don't people yet understand the power of fan hype? Sonnen just got ALL of you to start talking about him AGAIN! What is this going to make the UFC do? Joe Silva is in his office tomorrow morning finding out when he can make that fight happen.[/quote']

True.

It's common sense by now that Sonnen is going to say something interesting. Quit creating controversy where there is clearly none.

LOL. How do you know there isn't. I wouldn't put it past UFC to lower themselves to that level. They already model themselves after WWE. It's clear as day.

You really think it's a coincidence there's all this bad blood they hate each other stuff for just about every fight now.

Dana n company know what they're doing. They are creating rivalries even if they don't exist for real to hype and sell the fights.

Forget the fact that he finished stann' date=' it was obvious that he was gonna win that fight because of Stann's weakness on the ground.

Hate to love em or Love to hate em ...either way you still love em. :D[/quote']

honestly..i wasen`t impressed at all on Sonnen`s perfomance...way too one dimensional..takedown,pillow GnP and if lucky,finish by submission

LOL. How do you know there isn't. I wouldn't put it past UFC to lower themselves to that level. They already model themselves after WWE. It's clear as day.

You really think it's a coincidence there's all this bad blood they hate each other stuff for just about every fight now.

Dana n company know what they're doing. They are creating rivalries even if they don't exist for real to hype and sell the fights.

rk668y.jpg

Find me a script writer employed by the UFC. Until then you're just like every other conspiracy theorist without proof.

It's common sense by now that Sonnen is going to say something interesting. Quit creating controversy where there is clearly none.

its no controversy is simply marketing tactic. they hype fight. The you really believe all the trash talk in the ufc is real!!! most of the athletes are really respectful guys.. especially the ones with traditional martial arts background where respect is really important. All that crap of calling and trash talk its just something ufc took from the wwe book. doesn't mean everything else is fake. and in no way am i saying that all the trash talk is fake either. However am worrying that this gets the norm and that the ufc turns into a real fighter wwf

rk668y.jpg

Find me a script writer employed by the UFC. Until then you're just like every other conspiracy theorist without proof.

It's funny you use that TUF gif. That show is completely edited to show bias.

Im kidding about scripts. I don't think they have someone right up a word for word statement but i bet they tell fighters to create false hate hype and they encourage some reporters to stir the pot if not directly hinting at it to the fighters themselves.

Listening really isn't a trait all people acquire' date=' is it?

Why don't people yet understand the power of fan hype? Sonnen just got ALL of you to start talking about him AGAIN! What is this going to make the UFC do? Joe Silva is in his office tomorrow morning finding out when he can make that fight happen.[/quote']

Hype is OK, but WWE style hype brings the sport down, and hurts it's credibility. Also, since Silva leads the Series 1-0, Sonnen is just trying to avoid a rematch if he gets lucky and wins.

Hype is OK' date=' but WWE style hype brings the sport down, and hurts it's credibility. Also, since Silva leads the Series 1-0, Sonnen is just trying to avoid a rematch if he gets lucky and wins.[/quote']

Thats rediculous....

He's basically doing what Ali did in his prime...

Promotion at its best. Makes the fights 100x more interesting.

Hype is OK' date=' but WWE style hype brings the sport down, and hurts it's credibility. Also, since Silva leads the Series 1-0, Sonnen is just trying to avoid a rematch if he gets lucky and wins.[/quote']

The WWE steals its drama from boxing and real sports...not the other way around.

Archived