If "The Meathead" wins???

iFUNK

If he beats Kongo' date=' he should fight either the Nelson/Cro Cop winner or Carwin. Both fights would be a good test to gauge where he stands in the division.[/quote']

yea I don't see how beating Kongo earns him Travis Browne lol. That dude had overrated written all over him

Am I the only one who is still not sold on Meathead as a legit up and comer? Like, seriously, I can't fathom him ever become a true contender. Maybe I'm wrong, and if so I'm sure someone will bring up this post to throw it in my face, but as of right now I simply can't see it.

Am I the only one who is still not sold on Meathead as a legit up and comer? Like' date=' seriously, I can't fathom him ever become a true contender. Maybe I'm wrong, and if so I'm sure someone will bring up this post to throw it in my face, but as of right now I simply can't see it.[/quote']

People will always say the heavyweight division is the less stacked which may be true. But the guy shows he has a pretty decent stand up game. We have also seen him get up off his back. Maybe he will never get a title shot, but he is a up comer.

Archived