Would you fight Jos? Aldo or Machida if the opportunity arrised?

Shuberling

Simple question' date=' would you try to take 1 of them on depending on your size? I probaly would tbh. I'm same weight as Aldo, but I'd take him on, cause if I got a miracle win over him, I could be known as 1 of the top 10 P4P best ever, lolz. :D[/quote']

Simple question - are you very young (12-15) or are you a simpleton? Can't think of any other reason why you'd be contemplating such things.

I'll take Aldo. I have about equal striking with great wrestling. If I couldn't KO him on the feet I could definitely take him down and tko him.

Equal striking my ***! He'd rip your leg off! If you're so great' date=' show me a vid of you kicking someones ***!

Simple question - are you very young (12-15) or are you a simpleton? Can't think of any other reason why you'd be contemplating such things.

No no, it's just quite funny to see how many people would take the chance. It'd be an honour for me to fight him. Death in the 1st round he'd put on me yes, but still an honour.

Simple question' date=' would you try to take 1 of them on depending on your size? I probaly would tbh. I'm same weight as Aldo, but I'd take him on, cause if I got a miracle win over him, I could be known as 1 of the top 10 P4P best ever, lolz. :D[/quote']

Yes, but you would be KOd in no time and people would just ask why this clown was in the ring with either of them.

Aldo, sure. I am bigger and almost certainly stronger than him. A 145# guy probably can't hit hard enough to KO me with one shot if I could keep my guard up long enough. Just a question as to whether on not I could get my hands on him to try to smother him for 5 minutes.

Machida? For enough money although I would get my ace kicked in 10 seconds or less.

I heard a comedian once talk about fighting Mike Tyson for $10 million when asked. He said something like, "Hell yea. For $10 million I'd have sex with Mike Tyson on the kitchen table in front of my parents. I'd love to tell you about it but my private Lear Jet is waiting for me!"

Aldo' date=' sure. I am bigger and almost certainly stronger than him. A 145# guy probably can't hit hard enough to KO me with one shot if I could keep my guard up long enough. Just a question as to whether on not I could get my hands on him to try to smother him for 5 minutes.

Machida? For enough money although I would get my ace kicked in 10 seconds or less.

I heard a comedian once talk about fighting Mike Tyson for $10 million when asked. He said something like, "Hell yea. For $10 million I'd have sex with Mike Tyson on the kitchen table in front of my parents. I'd love to tell you about it but my private Lear Jet is waiting for me!"[/quote']

He probably weighs in around 160-170 but cuts to 140 and u'd probably give up "smothering" him after 1-3 leg kicks ;)

When he kicks you in your leg you would lose all confidence...

I've had Muay Thai fights and Mixed Martial Arts fights, I'll be at American Kickboxing Academy next year training full time. I think I know what his kick to the leg will feel like, I didn't say I could win but with my size advantage Im confident it will be a fight.

probably machida' date=' less explosive, would still win but won't be as devistating.

aldo would do to me what he did to cub swanson x 10.[/quote']

Well Machida could pleasantly knock you out with a lunging straight. Aldo would probably have to hit you a lot more times before you were finished, which would be more painful.,

I've had Muay Thai fights and Mixed Martial Arts fights' date=' I'll be at American Kickboxing Academy next year training full time. I think I know what his kick to the leg will feel like, I didn't say I could win but with my size advantage Im confident it will be a fight.[/quote']

Dude, pull your head out of your ***.

Its one thing fighting some tomato can and quite another fighting one of the best fighters in the world.

Aldo is an extremely powerful puncher, he'd have your lights out in under a minute

He probably weighs in around 160-170 but cuts to 140 and u'd probably give up "smothering" him after 1-3 leg kicks ;)

this lol, anyone who thinks they have a chance of smothering aldo should look up roger huerta destroys college football linebacker, and then think aldo is 10000 times better than huerta and then reconsider what they are saying

Archived