The reporting thread

LegoPig

Ok, I have reported numerous people over the last few weeks using the report button which never works. i have pm'd mods with a link to the offending posts/threads and still 80% go unattended to. There was one particular post which was a photo of a woman with no underwear on and you could see her front bum. I pm'd two mods about it and 5 days later it was still on the site. The offending member was banned but the photo remained up (it still probably does remain up back on page 18 or something.

So how about a sticky thread where people can just leave links to offending threads and posts so any mod can log in and view and take the appropriate action. I know pm'ing mods can work but you could pm say G_row but he might not log on for days, while defsteve might log on and not get the message. So if there was a thread where any mod could just look in and deal with all offenses straight away might bring the rowdiness down on this site a bit.

And before anyone calls me a snitch or grass let me just say two things. 1. You have probably reported someone for something or other somewhere along the line yourself. 2. We all have a responsibility ourselves to keep these forums civil, after all we dont want this place to become like Cameldog now do we?

Thanks for reading, your 5 star thread general

LegoPig

:)

want some cheese with that whine' date=' crybaby?

maybe its annoying to them when they get 63042034023 reports, they dont feel like searching through and finding the real ones, so instead of spamming em with more why not just wait and let em sort through the ones you sent em already?[/quote']

lol, Is your spellchecker broken?

The report button does work. I get an email every time one is reported. I just can't look at all of them. N

Ok, I can respect that and I know you must be inundated with them. The down side to that is so much stuff still goes unnoticed. Was just a suggestion to help clean it up. But in hindsight I can see it would only be throwing gasoline on the fire.

The boy who cryed wolf. Pretty pathetic even for you Lego.

I don't see what this has got to do with the fable of the boy who cried wolf. Are you sure you understand it? That was more about the danger of getting caught out lying. But then again you never make much sense to me.

Ok' date=' I have reported numerous people over the last few weeks using the report button which never works. i have pm'd mods with a link to the offending posts/threads and still 80% go unattended to. There was one particular post which was a photo of a woman with no underwear on and you could see her front bum. I pm'd two mods about it and 5 days later it was still on the site. The offending member was banned but the photo remained up (it still probably does remain up back on page 18 or something.

So how about a sticky thread where people can just leave links to offending threads and posts so any mod can log in and view and take the appropriate action. I know pm'ing mods can work but you could pm say G_row but he might not log on for days, while defsteve might log on and not get the message. So if there was a thread where any mod could just look in and deal with all offenses straight away might bring the rowdiness down on this site a bit.

And before anyone calls me a snitch or grass let me just say two things. 1. You have probably reported someone for something or other somewhere along the line yourself. 2. We all have a responsibility ourselves to keep these forums civil, after all we dont want this place to become like Cameldog now do we?

Thanks for reading, your 5 star thread general

LegoPig

:)[/quote']

I think this is a GREAT idea. I would love a link to all these 'offensive' threads you are talking about.

If your idea gets the votes I better get this ready

Herbal-Hand-Lotion.jpg

How did that other bloke avoid it ?

He deleted 2 of the stars and input the first 2 letters of the swear word, which still qualifies avoiding the swear filter. Hey but dont blame me, I never made the rules. Personally I think you should be allowed to swear, but we are not so I don't and neither should anyone else.

To anyone else who thinks I am being a "whiney little girl" If you want to swear and look grown up use cameldog.

Archived