In which weight class should Kenny Florian fight??

therien87

After watching a bag of bones at the last weight-ins I asked myself this question. I think Kenny Florian is a great fighter, but doubt his move going down to 145lb. I thought he looked great at 155lb and i wonder if maybe maybe his multiple weight class change is a bit of impatience from his part. I believe he could of been Lightweight champ but lost faith in himself after his lost against BJ. Just want to know what others think about this.

I guess if he wins tonight it will shut me up. lol

1. He fought at MW only to get onto TUF to have a chance to be in the UFC.

2. He fought at WW when the UFC did not have a LW Division.

3. I think he has a huge size disadvantage against guys like Maynard, Ben Henderson, Tibau, Cerrone and so on.

4. He should fight at 145lbs and people should shut up until he has weight issues making it. He's not nearly as big as George Roop.

Seriously, Kenflo is 35 years old, i think if he loses he might seriously be looking at retirement... If not immediately, then definately in 2012. With UFC's expansion of shows next year and the dual show format, it wouldnt be surprising if we didnt see him being more of a part of the 'show' next year

There are quite a few FW's bigger than him, but his natural weight is obviously lightweight.

Anyone saying WW or MW is just hating.

If anything, Florian deserves PROPS for moving UP to fight in those weightclasses.

Florian doesn't get nearly the respect he deserves.

Archived