watch hasopasha's bjj match

hasopasha

kid got a cheap takedown on you' date=' what a ****

your defensive wrestling could be a little bit better, but ive only done nogi JJ so I don't know what to say about that[/quote']

yeah that takedown was a bit cheap but since the match ive been training by butt of in takedowns and takedown defence

you a wrestler?

yeah that takedown was a bit cheap but since the match ive been training by butt of in takedowns and takedown defence

you a wrestler?

yea this is gonna be my 5th year wrestling, and unfortunately probably last since i cant wrestle D1 :( but ive found JJ especially without gi to be a lot of fun

how long have you done it? and you have really long limbs which is really helpful man, i thought i was lanky :D

yea this is gonna be my 5th year wrestling' date=' and unfortunately probably last since i cant wrestle D1 :( but ive found JJ especially without gi to be a lot of fun

how long have you done it? and you have really long limbs which is really helpful man, i thought i was lanky :D[/quote']

meh long limbs in some situations are great and in others they just get in the way especially when i have the back

and have been doing it for about a year now since last august

you live in america because i don't think there is a D1 and all that in our countries?

yea im in america here' date=' the school i want to go to though is not huge on sports and is D3, which might make it possible for me to wrestle there. if JJ and MMA gyms and whatnot were not so expensive I would join one of those[/quote']

i'm lucky becuase here in belgium i only pay 20 euros a month for bjj its both no gi and gi

how come you in america fugitive of the war

i'm lucky becuase here in belgium i only pay 20 euros a month for bjj its both no gi and gi

how come you in america fugitive of the war

that is a good price, but i know many people in serbia that can't afford even that :(

and nah not fugitives my parents just wanted better life for me and my sister

that is a good price' date=' but i know many people in serbia that can't afford even that :(

and nah not fugitives my parents just wanted better life for me and my sister[/quote']

yeah man in the ex yu countries the economies are really effed up the polititians take everything and give nothing to the people

so you moved befor the war?

Archived