Sign in to follow this  
iFUNK

should medical marijuana be allowed in medical states.

I feel, if a person wants to use this as a substitute for pain killers after an injury it should be fine,.......also being "high" for a fight wouldn't be beneficial anyway and you would have to be really stupid to do it!!

I think he was asking if fighters should be allowed to test positive for marijuana in states that have legalized it for medicinal use as long as they have a prescription. At least that's what I got out of it. Our education system has really gone to hell.

Quite frankly, unless you live in said state, this has more to do with state marijuana laws than athletic commission laws. You need a card, and I believe cards are only valid in the state they are given in, correct?

I think he was asking if fighters should be allowed to test positive for marijuana in states that have legalized it for medicinal use as long as they have a prescription. At least that's what I got out of it. Our education system has really gone to hell.

thank you somebody with there own cognitive thoughts and sound reasoning ..i was really baked when i wrote that one.LOL

and yes school failed me!!!