Machida lucky m***********r !!! What about hendo ??

RodrigoRua

Hey, Im a Machida fan. I truly think that he has what it takes to beat Jones: elusiveness, outstanding counter technique, great TDD, understimated ground game and experience. Machida and Evans are the only 2 guys at LHW able to do some damage at Jones at the moment.

Also, Anderson will play a really important rule at Machidas camp because I believe Anderson will "pretend" fighting like Jones so Machida can figure and study the reach, moves, etc ... For all of you: Machida will KO Jones similar the way he did to Evans, no joke.

HOWEVER, what a lucky son of a b*****, huh ? LOL

He lost to Shogun twice (yeah he did), he got robbed against Rampage and lost again, then he goes and beats a retired Randy. Well, he didnt take the fight against Evans (agreed with him on that one) and the guy that sposed to fight him is injuried (Davis) THEN the #1 contender (Evans) cant fight either LOL

Pretty much thats teh thing: Machida with 3 losses in the row, and a easy fught against Randy could become the new LHW champ late 2011 WOW !!!!

PS. Hey Dana, why you dont cancel Shogun vs Henderson and gives Henderson a shot at Jones as you were going to do with Diaz huh ????

We all know Machida doesn't deserve the shot.

But, he hasn't fought since 129. Who else can he fight??? If you cancel Shogun vs Henderson and give Henderson the shot that leaves only Shogun open to fight. That would mean Machida fights Shogun 3 times in 5 fights. That is straight up stupid.

Rashad is out with injury and every other contender is either injured or spoken for. Machida needs a fight and he needs a top tier fighter, not a scrub to pad his record.

Stylistically this is a great fight and it is a fight that the fans want. So, why not put it together since there isn't really another option? Machida was gifted this shot, but, I'm sure he will make the best of it.

We all know Machida doesn't deserve the shot.

But' date=' he hasn't fought since 129. Who else can he fight??? If you cancel Shogun vs Henderson and give Henderson the shot that leaves only Shogun open to fight. That would mean Machida fights Shogun 3 times in 5 fights. That is straight up stupid.

Rashad is out with injury and every other contender is either injured or spoken for. Machida needs a fight and he needs a top tier fighter, not a scrub to pad his record.

Stylistically this is a great fight and it is a fight that the fans want. So, why not put it together since there isn't really another option? Machida was gifted this shot, but, I'm sure he will make the best of it.[/quote']

Yes I know man haha .. my point is: how lucky he got huh ?? LOL ..

Yeah, I know he will do the best of it and even if he lose this fight I think he will be like Sonnen: He lost for the champ but is still the guy with more chances to beat the champ !!!

As I said: I really think Machida will finish Jones similar way he did with Evans, just saying

Yes I know man haha .. my point is: how lucky he got huh ?? LOL ..

Yeah' date=' I know he will do the best of it and even if he lose this fight I think he will be like Sonnen: He lost for the champ but is still the guy with more chances to beat the champ !!!

As I said: I really think Machida will finish Jones similar way he did with Evans, just saying[/quote']

Well yeah, I agree 100% he did get very lucky to get a shot. No denying that. I am a big Machida fan and there is no denying he was gifted a shot at the belt. But, I'm cool with that :cool: lol.

I would love to see him finish Jones like he finished Evans. Evans would likely be Machida's first defense too if he were to win the belt.

Its all timing. Just like when Maia got his chance at Siva. Who ever said about canceling the hendo rua fight so that hendo can fight jones is an idiot. You have no idea. They had to replace Evans. Machida hasnt been booked to fight anyones. Its the logical choice

Hey' date=' Im a Machida fan. I truly think that he has what it takes to beat Jones: elusiveness, outstanding counter technique, great TDD, understimated ground game and experience. Machida and Evans are the only 2 guys at LHW able to do some damage at Jones at the moment.

Also, Anderson will play a really important rule at Machidas camp because I believe Anderson will "pretend" fighting like Jones so Machida can figure and study the reach, moves, etc ... For all of you: Machida will KO Jones similar the way he did to Evans, no joke.

HOWEVER, what a lucky son of a b*****, huh ? LOL

He lost to Shogun twice (yeah he did), he got robbed against Rampage and lost again, then he goes and beats a retired Randy. Well, he didnt take the fight against Evans (agreed with him on that one) and the guy that sposed to fight him is injuried (Davis) THEN the #1 contender (Evans) cant fight either LOL

Pretty much thats teh thing: Machida with 3 losses in the row, and a easy fught against Randy could become the new LHW champ late 2011 WOW !!!!

PS. Hey Dana, why you dont cancel Shogun vs Henderson and gives Henderson a shot at Jones as you were going to do with Diaz huh ????[/quote']

Hendo's Strikeforce!

I like this match up machida is one of my fav if not my fav fighter in the lhw division as I watch jones get better and better I was like damn jones is a beast and became a big fan but am going for machida win or lose but suck that I have to bet against him bc they my fav fighters sorry jhony jones

Archived