Chael Sonnen Title Shot straight after Testo Shot?? Come on Dana!!!

Jmisic

I think this is favoritism by Dana White. Sonnen got beat by Silva. No doubt he will win his match against Brian Stann, which is more or less a walkover. I am disappointed in Dana White. Why didnt Lyoto Machida get a rematch with Rampage? He deserved it didnt he? I usually agree with Dana White but here i do not. Besides the fact That Sonnen has tested postitive for steroids, and used the same excuse as his best friend, Nate Marquardt, when he got caught. Talk about being associated with steroid users, those guys are best buddies, and both used the same excuse. ?I had too little testosterone in my body. My doctor said so?! Yeah right. That would be the same doctor that prescribed the steroids I bet. Come on. MMA fans are not idiots guys. I realise that it is good business to have fighters on the juice, but a big mouthed testosterone freak like Sonnen should not be allowed in the same octagon as Silva, who is a true martial artist. No wonder Sonnen pounded on him for four rounds. He was probably feeling like the incredible hulk that evening. Please Dana. Stop giving guys like Sonnen title shots. I grant you he has an amusing knack for cussing people into laughing fits, but I still think he?s an *******. He acts like a moron on the juice, and that is exactly what he is. And now he?s going on about parallel universes. I?m guessing he lives in one. So Dana... how about putting your ear to planet earth for a second and listening to reason. Keep MMA a nobel sport. Sincerely Jmisic

As I said, the match against Stann was a walkover. Stann was a sacrificial lamb so that Sonnen could get his title shot again. No mind that he?s on the juice and associated with other MMA fighters on the juice. He still gets his rematch against Silva. Silva is a true martial artist. Sonnen is a cheat and a clown. Sorry Dana. I realize you think Sonnens a funny sob. That he makes you laugh with all his hilarious steroid induced trash talk. But Joe Rogan?s a comedian and you don?t see him getting title shots. Oh, I forgot, Sonnen can actually fight. Well, maybe. But he is a disgrace to MMA. There is nothing noble about Sonnen. Silva and Sonnen dont belong in the same sport not to mention the same octagon. I really hope Silva kicks his *** this time, though it will be hard. Sonnen has an advantage with all that testosterone floating around in his system. I give up. I feel sorry for Silva. A guy playing by the rules and making an art of the sport gets thrown to the lions like this. Dana, please reconsider. Favoritism looks bad in MMA. Sincerely Jmisic

Well, obviously he is. But that does n?t mean he should get the shot. Bones Jones deserves it more me thinks. At least he is clean and honorable. By that I mean he doesn?t badmouth all his opponents with unworthy trash talk. Sorry, just my oppinion guys.

Well' date=' obviously he is. But that does n?t mean he should get the shot. Bones Jones deserves it more me thinks. At least he is clean and honorable. By that I mean he doesn?t badmouth all his opponents with unworthy trash talk. Sorry, just my oppinion guys.[/quote']

Jones would be a super fight but Dana isnt gonna put that fight together now or anytime soon. jones is fighting machida after that probablly rashad. Silva Sonnen makes the most sense now weather we agree or not.

Archived