Nelson

BigIvy5

I don't think it'd be possible for him to drop to 205' date=' even if there was a possibility he could I don't think he would bother lol, I reckon he should aim for 240 or even 235. He won't ever be champion but he can be competitive with most guys he fights[/quote']

you have way too many posts. just saying. other than that, thank you for your opinion

What kind of run at the title do you think nelson could make if he got into shape? do you think he should drop to 205 or just stay a small heavyweight? discuss

205 is way too much for Roy....

He should aim for 235 like one poster mentioned. and I think that with a chin like his, combined with excellent BJJ he DOES have a chance to threaten the belt.

I really don't get why he insists on staying so heavy...

True enough. there is a guy on here who has only been a member for a month' date=' but has over a thousand posts. People on this site need to get a life[/quote']

Doesn't bother me too much how often people post, if it's what they like doing all the time then good for them, I usually post about 2-3 days a week posting 20+ times each time!

What does 'get a life' actually mean lol :rolleyes: hate when people say that :P

Archived