"Anderson Silva You Suck"

wickett1800

Why does anyone like this guy. Its one thing to smack talk but to do it after you get trianlged in the last 30 seconds of a title fight is just pure and utter childishness.

Chael definitely need to be in the WWE with all the other PED abusing morons.

You got owned and thats all there is too it.

Why does anyone like this guy. Its one thing to smack talk but to do it after you get trianlged in the last 30 seconds of a title fight is just pure and utter childishness..

A guy who dominates the champ for 24:30 seconds and loses in the final moments has no right to be angry? No one has put a beating on Silva like that during his UFC career, i think Sonnen has more reason than anyone to say whatever he wants.

The fact that anyone denies that Sonnen dominated him for the majority of the fight when he's barely been phased in years says more about Sonnen's legitimacy than it does about Silva's.

sonnen did excellently against Silva...but i have no idea what his beef is with Silva...perhaps because he is the champ:?...i mean i don't know...but he shouldnt have gone that far...he should have talked about his opponent ...just seemed disrespectful to Stann not Silva

A guy who dominates the champ for 24:30 seconds and loses in the final moments has no right to be angry? No one has put a beating on Silva like that during his UFC career' date=' i think Sonnen has more reason than anyone to say whatever he wants.

The fact that anyone denies that Sonnen dominated him for the majority of the fight when he's barely been phased in years says more about Sonnen's legitimacy than it does about Silva's.[/quote']

delusional chael fan boy

He lost, Silva won. Why? because a champ never quits. Chael did.

No one remembers second place.

The only one Chael should be angry at is himself.

...but i have no idea what his beef is with Silva

it an inferiority complex which " arises from imagined or conditioned feelings of inferiority. An individual experiencing situations in which he or she feels less than others may imaginatively ?blow out? their understanding of the experiences beyond what would seem reasonable to another person. "

that sums it up rather nicely i think

Archived