Aldo Sucks!

MattN

Aldo dropped a lot of hints he's going to LW' date=' Frankie is in deep **** if Maynard almost finished him twice[/quote']

Frankie is a much better wrestler, better speed, movement, chin, cardio, head movement, unpredictable. If they fight Aldo won't able to stop most of his TDs. And when Aldo on his back he's can't do much, just like the Homonick fight.

Like I said ALDO SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Frankie is a much better wrestler' date=' better speed, movement, chin, cardio, head movement, unpredictable. If they fight Aldo won't able to stop most of his TDs. And when Aldo on his back he's can't do much, just like the Homonick fight.

Like I said ALDO SUCKS!!!!!!!![/quote']

1 leg kick and Frankie will have no footwork, speed or LW title

Why' date=' is there a no kicking at all rule from the bottom now?[/quote']

what kind of question is that? You need space to kick. That's why Anderson can't kick Chael.

The point is Aldo has very weak ground game. And he will spend most of the fight on his back being held down and pummeled.

No way! So you're not going to give any credit to Florian's great strategy/gameplan? I believed Florian won the first two rounds, he was using a range of attacks and grappling to keep Aldo uncomfortable and it was working until Aldo finally found his range and landed those vicious leg kicks,

Florian is a great fighter, Aldo is even better, stop your complaining.

what kind of question is that? You need space to kick. That's why Anderson can't kick Chael.

The point is Aldo has very weak ground game. And he will spend most of the fight on his back being held down and pummeled.

Aldo has weak ground game? lmao you don't know much about Aldo do you.

Frankie might very well take him down and work him for points but Aldo DOES NOT have a weak ground game. He just prefers to stand.

Archived