i gotta call bull!!! on this...

War_Guida

ok so ive been reading on this forum that pettis did that he had to to get a win and not to blame him but blame the rules ( when he busted a guida to get a win) all this from the same ppl that flamed guida for using the rules and doing what he had to to get the win. you guys are mad biased and i call bull!!!! give guIda respect then!!! FOR USING THE RULES AND DOING WHAT HE HAD TO TO GET THE WIN HYPOCRITES!!!

He wanted to stand but Stephens b*tched out. Stephens was trying to pull a Guida but Pettis now has a gameplan for lay n prayers. And the difference between Pettis and Guida is Pettis was going for damage instead of trying to do Guida's cool shoulder strikes. Stephens busted up face can attest to this.

Difference is that Guida lost' date=' he got his *** kicked from the bottom and the fans know that.

In this fight Pettis won and didn't get beat up from the bottom.[/quote']

again bull guida won using the bull scoring system he didnt lose to pettis sorry! BUT I GUESS YOUR ONE OF THOSE PETTIS LOVERS SO IM NOT GONNA HATE JUST WONT TAKE YOU SERIOUS YOUR BIASED! i love guida but ill admit i was disappointed in the pettis fight but he won and saying that im so real that i love guida but bendo will beat him can you be real too?

again bull guida won using the bull scoring system he didnt lose to pettis sorry! BUT I GUESS YOUR ONE OF THOSE PETTIS LOVERS SO IM NOT GONNA HATE JUST WONT TAKE YOU SERIOUS YOUR BIASED! i love guida but ill admit i was disappointed in the pettis fight but he won and saying that im so real that i love guida but bendo will beat him can you be real too?

lmao im biased?

You name is War_Guida LOL

yes it is and i admitted that i think he'll lose to hendo is that biased? a name means sh!t! whatr you say means alot...so answer why say what you did? why hate on guida and not pettis for the same ish?

Hendo would beat Pettis to imo

But back on topic im not hating Pettis for it because Stephens started wrestling him, so he had no choice but to wrestle him back

Hendo would beat Pettis to imo

But back on topic im not hating Pettis for it because Stephens started wrestling him' date=' so he had no choice but to wrestle him back[/quote']

but he did what he had to to win right using the rules? well so did guida he realized he waasnt as good as striker as pettis so he did what he had to win using the rules can you admit he did no worng and got a legit win no ish talked about him?

but he did what he had to to win right using the rules? well so did guida he realized he waasnt as good as striker as pettis so he did what he had to win using the rules can you admit he did no worng and got a legit win no ish talked about him?

Yeah he did do what he had to do to win, thats true, and you can't really blame him, just blame the scoring/rules

Yeah he did do what he had to do to win' date=' thats true, and you can't really blame him, just blame the scoring/rules[/quote']

thank you!!! i feel like ppls hate on this forum blinds them and then they act like hypocrites like tonight with pettis i hate that!!! im a devoted fan of guida and many other fighter but im smart and im a realist

ok so ive been reading on this forum that pettis did that he had to to get a win and not to blame him but blame the rules ( when he busted a guida to get a win) all this from the same ppl that flamed guida for using the rules and doing what he had to to get the win. you guys are mad biased and i call bull!!!! give guIda respect then!!! FOR USING THE RULES AND DOING WHAT HE HAD TO TO GET THE WIN HYPOCRITES!!!

IMO that fight was BS.

Both Pettis and Stevens are finishers, WHY WHERE THEY BOTH FIGHTING FOR POINTS !?

Its because Guida showd Pettis you dont have to be excitiing u just have to hold someone down and win. Pettis even said it in his post fight interview, it was sad to hear Pettis learned what the UFC is all about.....points.

Archived