New respect For Edgar

War_Guida

i must admit i wanteds Gray to will with all my heart!!! but i am now a fan or Edgar i have his back 100% he took 2 1st down beating and came back to win and win with a tko! i am now a fan of Edgar and have mad respect for him does any one agree with me?

Bandwagon fan aren't we?

no not at all sad you think i am but there is a point when you becoming some ones fan right and tonight after seeing how awesome he is its mine

No, I was just asking, because I am a bandwagon my self. I like fighters that win and are really good at what they do.

No' date=' I was just asking, because I am a bandwagon my self. I like fighters that win and are really good at what they do.[/quote']

hey it happens atleast you like winners... but honestly before tonight i hated edgar because he beat penn and i didnt really care for maynar but he seemed like a good guy so i wanted him to win but damn! edgar is mad legit he took a beating and came back to win glad he finished if he hadnt i would still doubt him(wrongly because he proved he's the real deal) my man! lol

hey it happens atleast you like winners... but honestly before tonight i hated edgar because he beat penn and i didnt really care for maynar but he seemed like a good guy so i wanted him to win but damn! edgar is mad legit he took a beating and came back to win glad he finished if he hadnt i would still doubt him(wrongly because he proved he's the real deal) my man! lol

Well, I like fighters that win but not when they stall a lot to win. I want to see them fighting for glory!

Archived