Holy freaking CRAP!!! Frankie Edgar by TKO!?!?!?

JP24

Edgar proved he deserves to be in the P4P talks, he has dominated one of the best fighters ever in BJ Penn (beaten him twice), and now he has come back from adversity twice now, shown a great heart and chin, very good composure and crisp boxing,

to add to that, he proved he can finish fights

WAR EDGAR!

What tonights fights proved to me is P4P' date=' Edgar>Aldo... There is no arguing the facts.[/quote']

to be honest, I think Cruz and Edgar are above Aldo, I think Jones might go above him soon depending how he goes against Machida, that's nothing against Aldo by any means, one of my favourite fighters, but the others have just proven to be better in my opinion, Aldo is finally facing big challenges in the UFC, in the WEC he looked unstoppable because he was fighting guys like Gamburyan, Swanson, Brookins, etc.

But he's still No. 1 FW, just no longer No. 3 P4P

to be honest' date=' I think Cruz and Edgar are above Aldo, I think Jones might go above him soon depending how he goes against Machida, that's nothing against Aldo by any means, one of my favourite fighters, but the others have just proven to be better in my opinion, Aldo is finally facing big challenges in the UFC, in the WEC he looked unstoppable because he was fighting guys like Gamburyan, Swanson, Brookins, etc.

But he's still No. 1 FW, just no longer No. 3 P4P[/quote']

^ this

to be honest' date=' I think Cruz and Edgar are above Aldo, I think Jones might go above him soon depending how he goes against Machida, that's nothing against Aldo by any means, one of my favourite fighters, but the others have just proven to be better in my opinion, Aldo is finally facing big challenges in the UFC, in the WEC he looked unstoppable because he was fighting guys like Gamburyan, Swanson, Brookins, etc.

But he's still No. 1 FW, just no longer No. 3 P4P[/quote']

What fight did you lose to get that Av??? I remember betting you, that's all.

IDK I could care less who actually wins this fight. Im no more an Edgar fan than a Maynard fan. I just dont get why Maynard had Edgar in so many bad positions and the fight went on, but Maynard went down once in three fights and hes done. I think Maynard at the very least should have been given a chance like Frankie was in the second fight

Archived