UFC is becoming a joke with these stops versus non-stops

Vendur

Maynard hurt edgar way more in the first roun of the first fight and the fight was never stopped. Maynard gets knocked down and hit by 3 punches and they stop it. ROFLMAO. Time to cut the BS and get a real protocol for stopping fights.

Edgar was never out you idiot. Yes hurt Edgar but Edgar still kept fighting, Maynard didn't. You are real dumb

3 ***** arm punches by probably the weakest puncher in UFC history.

Edgar can't win without the refs/judges cheating for him.

We waited nearly a god damn year for this fight only for some idiotic ref to end it instead of the fighters.

And it's not even the ref's fault. It's the rules fault. They need a standard protocol for stopping fights and then stick with it.

I can honestly say I have no idea if you are trolling or not.

If you are, then well done, you have hooked me.

If you are not

markey_mark_wtf.gif

Which fight were you watching? Maynard was being hit repeatedly and not defending himself. Even though Edgar did take more damage he intelligently defended throughout.

We waited nearly a god damn year for this fight only for some idiotic judge to end it way too early.

U mad bro, calm down and take your manpon out and put a new one in

I can honestly say I have no idea if you are trolling or not.

If you are' date=' then well done, you have hooked me.

If you are not

[img']http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/markey_mark_wtf.gif[/img]

Which fight were you watching? Maynard was being hit repeatedly and not defending himself. Even though Edgar did take more damage he intelligently defended throughout.

Edgar was intelligently defending himself when he was flopping around like a freshly clubbed seal? Maynard had just got knocked down and was getting up, with edgar holding him down. He was trying to get back up while edgar hit him with 3 weak *** arm punches.

shut up.

all you do is complain on these forums.

we just had a fantastic night of fights and you find a way to complain.

Oh, shut up.? What a tough interwebz hero.

Sorry if I think fights should be decided by the fighters. You can go back to WWE or wherever you came from thinking otherwise.

Edgar was flopping around like a fish out of water. He was not intelligently defending himself,.

Maynard was getting hit for maybe 2-3 seconds on the ground and they stopped it. When edgar was flopping around they could have stopped fight 5-6 times using the same protocol they used for stopping this fight. It's ********. Straight up.

Maynard hurt edgar way more in the first roun of the first fight and the fight was never stopped. Maynard gets knocked down and hit by 3 punches and they stop it. ROFLMAO. Time to cut the BS and get a real protocol for stopping fights.

yes gray was clearly using the plant face into mat technique to avoid punches and advance position, your fighter didnt win get over it.

yes gray was clearly using the plant face into mat technique to avoid punches and advance position' date=' your fighter didnt win get over it.[/quote']

He jsut got knocked down. He was trying to get up but edgar was on top of him. Everyone who has watched MMa for any period of time knows and sees this happen where when the fighter is trying to get back up the guy on top gets a couple of shots on him. They should have given him at least 5-6 more seconds.

I think Maynard laid there for a total of about 2 seconds I think the fight was stopped just a litttle early. We should have have about 20-39 soeconds more to see if Maynard could have gottten back to his feet. Edgar got that chnace but Mynard didnt. I dont really get that

You know what, your completely right. While we'r at it, lets jump in the delorian, go back in time and see if Pat Barry can have a chance to recover from being out cold. Its only fair since Kongo had plenty of chances to recover. You ****ing idiot.

Maynard's face was on the canvas and he was out you could see it in his eyes. Edgar was defending himself and trying getting back to his feet.

His head was not on the canvas. It did hit the canvas a bit when he got knocked down though. How could he be out when he was supporting his own body weight and edgar's on top of him with his arms?

Stop making crap up, man.

For me the difference was that Edgar was constantly moving and defending. Maynard was face down and not moving. He wasn't getting out of there.

They only gave him 2 seconds to "get out of there". As I said, if they used this same 2-3 second stoppage protocol in the other figt, maynard won that fight 5-6 times.

BS your blind Maynard was out cold on his face. Should have been a KO. Edgar was never out once just staggered. This fight was handled properly by the ref except it was a KO when a guy is laying flat on his face.

Your right dude. Edag got dropped our times last fight fight no one complained Maynard gets dropped once the fight is sstoppped and its like omfg Frankie is a beast. I dont think its fair Edgar got dropped so much last fight then got to keep fighting and then was dropped first round this fight and got to keep fighting. I could care less who wins Maynard or Edgar but edgar got more of a chance3 than Edgar it seems. Maynard was "face down" for about 1.5 seconds. This kinda sucks

Dude. Please.... Maynard was out cold face first on the floor with Edgar blasting him in the head.... . The ref had to stop it.

We waited nearly a god damn year for this fight only for some idiotic ref to end it instead of the fighters.

And it's not even the ref's fault. It's the rules fault. They need a standard protocol for stopping fights and then stick with it.

You obviously didn't watch the fight.

And Maynard is going to wait a lot longer now for the next one... LOL

They only gave him 2 seconds to "get out of there". As I said' date=' if they used this same 2-3 second stoppage protocol in the other figt, maynard won that fight 5-6 times.[/quote']

I wouldn't mind seeing the stoppage again but I can understand where you're coming from. At the time I certainly didn't think there was anything wrong with the stoppage. Nor was there a point in the first round where I thought Edgar was about to be finished.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind seeing the stoppage a few more times. Not gonna argue about something that I can't properly remember.

Edgar was intelligently defending himself when he was flopping around like a freshly clubbed seal? Maynard had just got knocked down and was getting up' date=' with edgar holding him down. He was trying to get back up while edgar hit him with 3 weak *** arm punches.[/quote']

Ooohhhhh that's what he was doing... He was pushing himself up with his face! I see. Now it makes sense....

You fail' date=' Edgar continued to fight back Maynard faced planted and layed there like a *****[/quote']

This. Edgar was hurt but returned fire as kept fighting. Maynard got dropped and faceplanted in the canvas, got hit three more times, and layed there idle the whole time not defending. He was out. It was a good stoppage no matter how you cut it.

You know what' date=' your completely right. While we'r at it, lets jump in the delorian, go back in time and see if Pat Barry can have a chance to recover from being out cold. Its only fair since Kongo had plenty of chances to recover. You ****ing idiot.[/quote']

Thanks for peoving the turth hurts. Seriously Edgar has been givens so many chances to recover but Maynard gets hurt once in 3 fights and ohh he was out cold. Thats bs Maynard deserved his chance to keep fighting just like edgar got.

Thanks for peoving the turth hurts. Seriously Edgar has been givens so many chances to recover but Maynard gets hurt once in 3 fights and ohh he was out cold. Thats bs Maynard deserved his chance to keep fighting just like edgar got.

he was out cold what do you fan boys not get about this

I love how people defend Edgar. In the second Edgar wasnt fighting back at all he ran away a couple times then got droped and pounded on again. Maynard went down once for a total of what 2 seconds?. He was on his arms pushing up when it was stopped.

I hope you guys are trying to troll and don't actually beleive what you're saying. You just said it yourself "he ran away a couple times then got dropped and pounded on again" he was INTELLEGENTLY trying to get away from gray because he was hurt, he was still trying to defend himself and so was obviously conscious. How many un conscious guys have you ever seen get up and run?

Gray took a couple hard shots, eyes rolled, face planted, went limp, took 3 unaswered shots, needed help getting up, had no idea what had just happened, had to be helped onto a stool, didn't argue in the least about the stoppage. Really don't see what is so hard to understand.

The rules clearly state a fighter must be intellegently defending himself, Edgar was Gray wasn't. I don't dislike Gray either it's just something even the most casual of UFC fans should know.

Once again I hope this is supposed to be a troll for your sake

Archived