3 #1 contenders down...

War_Guida

ok so as of tonight 3 #1 contenders have been defeated Pettis, Miller and Guillard what does that say about being #1 contender in the Lw division did they get too ****y was it luck... or are Guida and Benda the true number #1 contenders please give me you real opinion

please dont troll

thanks

Figured Bendo was always #1 contender. Guida has had soo many ups and downs that I would put Bendo in front of him. Guillard came off a nice KO victory over a seemingly unknown and was given a true test in Lauzon to prove he was a contender, but that set him back instead

Don't forget G-Sot was in line as well' date=' so make that 4 down.[/quote']

so true my bad i forgot him so is it cursed to fight after being named #1 contender in the UFC or what is it? why do they lose? i belive bendo is better than my man guida so that means Guida will win right lol

Guida is one crazy little man he would beat Bendo and get a title shot. People are having a very hard time dealing with his movement, intensity and just desire to win. He comes out to that octagon prepared for war and i love it. He has a great story and wish him the best of luck when he gets that title shot. :D

Archived