Maynard deserved that

damberg4live

I am a big fan of Gray mainly because I like wrestlers and to see him beat Frankie in the first fight with wrestling and then turn into one of the worsts boxers in their last two fights is disgraceful. I am sure in between rounds his corner told him he was the better wrestler and he should go for a takedown but he kept with his sloppy boxing against someone he couldn't land anything against from the second round onwards so yea he deserves to be knocked out.

Three time all-american wrestler who doesn't like wrestling. Oh well at least Sonnen won convincingly so I'm happy.

Did Maynard's attitude and style annoy anyone here also or is it just me?

If he deserved to win he would of finished the fight in the first round, twice... I did want to see Maynard win but props to Edgar for hanging in there and hitting Gray with a huge shot. Maynard needed to use his wrestling more, after the first round he got so caught up with landing one punch that he forgot his gameplan.. Disappointing.

I am a big fan of Gray mainly because I like wrestlers and to see him beat Frankie in the first fight with wrestling and then turn into one of the worsts boxers in their last two fights is disgraceful. I am sure in between rounds his corner told him he was the better wrestler and he should go for a takedown but he kept with his sloppy boxing against someone he couldn't land anything against from the second round onwards so yea he deserves to be knocked out.

Three time all-american wrestler who doesn't like wrestling. Oh well at least Sonnen won convincingly so I'm happy.

Did Maynard's attitude and style annoy anyone here also or is it just me?

Sonnen is the only wrestler who isn't afraid to wrestle agressively, right from the beginning of the fight.

Unbelievable that twice now Maynard had Edgar all but out in the 1st round and blew it.

1st fight he was literally one good punch away from finishing it and got a bit over anxious not quite landing the final blow, and blew his wad trying...but atleast he went for it!

This time, same thing, but he backed off from going all out...big mistake!

Rogan said it best before the fight. He felt Gray did the right thing in the 1st fight by going for the kill. If he would have done that again this time, there's a good chance he would have gotten that punch he needed and he'd be champ now. Instead, he backed off and tried to coast his way to a decision victory (which he was losing btw) and let Frankie recover and paid for it.

Archived