Edgar vs. Maynard: Greatest Trilogy EVER!

HBBadBoy97

i completly agree. the 2nd fight was leading the fight of the year race now this one happens the sae way but the undersized champ coes from behind after another early beating and finished the unbeaten juggernaut in maynard.now their 1-1-1, this sets a forth fight up beautifully. this had drama and action.

i completly agree. the 2nd fight was leading the fight of the year race now this one happens the sae way but the undersized champ coes from behind after another early beating and finished the unbeaten juggernaut in maynard.now their 1-1-1' date=' this sets a forth fight up beautifully. this had drama and action.[/quote']

1-1-1 is what I was thinking. Does this mean we'll see Edgar/Maynard 4 down the road?

the first fight was decent at best but the next two fights made up for it

Your right, I agree with you. It wasn't amazing like the last two but the first fight set up the "Rocky" style story. The kid bounces back from the loss to win the title, fights his "Appolo" and has to comeback and fight to a draw. They have a third fight that starts similar to the second fight, but the champ comes back to finish his rival by Knock out!! THAT'S GOT THE MAKINGS OF THE GREATEST SPORTS MOVIE EVER!!!

Archived