Lets settle this.

Rampage4real

1. You are dumb' date=' He lost the fight. [b']All that matters.[/b]

2. You are CRAZY. Hopefully Anderson KO's that drama queen and he keeps his word and leaves.

the phrase "all that matters" in this situation is retarded. if it wasnt for the way the fight went down, do you think they would schedule the rematch so quickly? Vitor just knocked out akiyama, but they're not giving him a rematch.

i dont agree with how he conducts himself outside of the ring, there is a difference between promoting a fight and being a delusional, disrespectful, *********.

he knows how to utilize his wrestling in the ring, but take that away and he really doesnt have much else going for him

the phrase "all that matters" in this situation is retarded. if it wasnt for the way the fight went down' date=' do you think they would schedule the rematch so quickly? Vitor just knocked out akiyama, but they're not giving him a rematch.[/quote']

I wasn't aiming that at you but since you took a shot I'm gonna "answer". The rematch being givin is reasonable, I'm only saying that Chael is in his own world and talks like he won when he lost. Winning and losing is what shows up on you're record, Not who beat who up.

Mixed.

In front of a camera, with his hardass persona on, he sounds like an idiot troll. But he has somewhat showed signs of respect, and seeing how he can go from tool to respect is admirable.

But then again, he is also a fraud with the money laundering, and then theres the whole TRT thing

But most people love the idiot troll Chael Sonnen, so that's the one I'm assuming this thread is aimed at.

Archived