Sonnen is the Jon Fitch of the MW division

Jbrahams

Sure he won by a submission, but I think Fitch lands more strikes when he's on the ground than Sonnen does. So I think it's stupid that someone can support Sonnen and not Fitch, at least Fitch is respectful (other than that rant about only fighting the top guys).

Real talk.

Sure he won by a submission' date=' but I think Fitch lands more strikes when he's on the ground than Sonnen does. So I think it's stupid that someone can support Sonnen and not Fitch, at least Fitch is respectful (other than that rant about only fighting the top guys).

Real talk.[/quote']

sonnen landed hard bombs

Sure he won by a submission' date=' but I think Fitch lands more strikes when he's on the ground than Sonnen does. So I think it's stupid that someone can support Sonnen and not Fitch, at least Fitch is respectful (other than that rant about only fighting the top guys).

Real talk.[/quote']

Ok buddy. lol Sonnen landed 90 strikes on Anderson. He landed 28 on Stann, tonight and FINISHED him! Chael is a badass and I love watching him fight.

True both are grinders' date=' on the ground very similar style. But the difference is only Chael pose a real threat to Anderson, but Fitch isn't to GSP.[/quote']

that's because Anderson's weakness is wrestling and GSP's isn't, if Fitch was a MW he would probably do alright against Anderson, GSP would dominate Chael in my opinion

Real talk.[/quote']

Fitch NEVER finishes, Sonnen has just finished a tough guy, you have chosen the WORST POSSIBLE time to post this crap

are you kidding me he was landing puches the whole time

Ok buddy. lol Sonnen landed 90 strikes on Anderson. He landed 28 on Stann' date=' tonight and FINISHED him! Chael is a badass and I love watching him fight.[/quote']

Fitch landed 231 strikes on BJ Penn, Chael was impressive in the Anderson fight, but still, basically the same as Jon Fitch.

Fitch NEVER finishes' date=' Sonnen has just finished a tough guy, you have chosen the WORST POSSIBLE time to post this crap[/quote']

but they have the same fighting style, Fitch has finished lots of "tough" guys in the UFC, albeit they were a long time ago, but still, they fight the same.

The difference is that Chael was exciting in both the Anderson and Stann fights

I wouldn't say he was exciting in the Stann fight, though he made the Anderson fight exciting, he even landed a fair amount of strikes standing and slightly rocked Anderson, though at the end of the day, they have that gameplan (even though Chael says he has no game plan) to grind on their opponents, take them down and beat them up,

but Chael is better at hyping up his fights

according to your theory nick diaz is the baddest mofo walking then.....

I didn't mean it makes him badass. The TS was saying that sonnen is like fitch and I disagree. I think Sonnen is an entertaining finsher who grounds and pounds, while fitch is not a finisher, he plays safe and wins decisions. As far as Diaz being the baddest *** on the planet, he falls to a close second to me:D

Real talk.[/quote']

They both do alot of damage with their G&P

take Sonnen vs Nate for example

You could counter that with Fitch 10 - 8 rd with Penn

Ok buddy. lol Sonnen landed 90 strikes on Anderson. He landed 28 on Stann' date=' tonight and FINISHED him! Chael is a badass and I love watching him fight.[/quote']

hahahahhaha Sonnens first finish is almost exactly 4 years im proud of him,

and Jon Fitch actually has a better finish rate then Sonnen, infact Sonnen just got 1 more finish then Jon and Sonnen has had 10 more fights!

Also GSP has finished more fights then Sonnen in 13 less fights !!!!!!.

Frankie edgar probally matches Sonnens punching power.

Archived