P4P wise............. EDGAR > ALDO

King_Can

it's true

here we have a guy who almost lost to kenny florian, by wall and stall, and almost lost to Hominik

and the other guy who just KTFO of Gray Maynard, who Goldberg said he came into the fight at 200 pounds, thats atleast 40 pounds above him.

-beat bj penn TWICE.

-Get's better and better every time we see him

-Best chin in all of MMA (imo)

also, frankie is smaller then aldo, and frankie is the champ of a weight class above him.

new p4p rankings

1. Anderson Silva

2. GSP

3. Frankie Edgar

4. Jose Aldo

5. Dominik Cruz

(no Jones is not top 5 p4p....)

it's true

here we have a guy who almost lost to kenny florian' date=' by wall and stall, and almost lost to Hominik

and the other guy who just KTFO of Gray Maynard, who Goldberg said he came into the fight at 200 pounds, thats atleast 40 pounds above him.

-beat bj penn TWICE.

also, frankie is smaller then aldo, and frankie is the champ of a weight class above him.

new p4p rankings

1. Anderson Silva

2. GSP

3. Frankie Edgar

4. Jose Aldo

5. Dominik Cruz

(no Jones is not top 5 p4p....)[/quote']

^ YESSSSSSSSSSS people are starting to understand what i new a year and a half ago. Finally

1. Georges st. Pierre

2. Anderson Silva

3. Frankie Edgar

4. Jon Jones

5. Jose Aldo

I think that's how I see it' date=' though a guy like Gilbert Melendez doesn't make most lists when I wouldn't argue him above Aldo at this point to be honest.[/quote']

List looks perfect if u switch 1 and 2

TROLL TROLL TROLL, though i will feed the troll anyway..

In case you didn't notice, Maynard did way more damage to Edgar than Florian did to Aldo.

Mike Goldberg did NOT say he came into the fight at 200lbs, he said he walks around at that weight, it is impossible to put on 45lbs in one day.

Best Chin? Hell No! Leonard Garcia has the best chin!

it's true

here we have a guy who almost lost to kenny florian' date=' by wall and stall, and almost lost to Hominik

-beat bj penn TWICE.

new p4p rankings

1. Anderson Silva

2. GSP

3. Frankie Edgar

4. Jose Aldo

5. Dominik Cruz

mentlegen-trollface-has-arrived-2467_preview.jpg

Are you on drugs? Aldo looked bad in his fight with Hominik and battered him in stand up and gave him the worse tennisball head I've ever seen in mma. Hom did the most in round 5 after he had lost the fight on points.

Almost lost to Florian? The judges gave Florian 1 round and Aldo 4. While I do agree it was closer to me Kenflo didn't really put a huge threat on him. Aldo looked bad in this fight too, imo. If the best version of Kenflo can't beat a sluggish Aldo he needs to pack it in. Aldo is clearly the better fighter.

Frankie did his job and put Maynard away but that doesn't make him a better fighter than Aldo. Just because you think he's better doesn't mean he is. Frankie is a good fighter but not beter than Aldo.

Are you on drugs? Aldo looked bad in his fight with Hominik and battered him in stand up and gave him the worse tennisball head I've ever seen in mma. Hom did the most in round 5 after he had lost the fight on points.

Almost lost to Florian? The judges gave Florian 1 round and Aldo 4. While I do agree it was closer to me Kenflo didn't really put a huge threat on him. Aldo looked bad in this fight too' date=' imo. If the best version of Kenflo can't beat a sluggish Aldo he needs to pack it in. Aldo is clearly the better fighter.

Frankie did his job and put Maynard away but that doesn't make him a better fighter than Aldo. Just because you think he's better doesn't mean he is. Frankie is a good fighter but not beter than Aldo.[/quote']

Shaking_head.gif

Almost lost to Florian? The judges gave Florian 1 round and Aldo 4. While I do agree it was closer to me Kenflo didn't really put a huge threat on him. Aldo looked bad in this fight too' date=' imo. If the best version of Kenflo can't beat a sluggish Aldo he needs to pack it in. Aldo is clearly the better fighter.

Frankie did his job and put Maynard away but that doesn't make him a better fighter than Aldo. Just because you think he's better doesn't mean he is. Frankie is a good fighter but not beter than Aldo.[/quote']

He was not saying frankie is a better fighter he was just saying he should be higher in the p4p rankings in which i agree with cuz

-same size as aldo but he fights in a class higher and is champ aswell

-he has fought tougher guys...bj being one of them at a time when bj was high on the p4p ranking

I also think aldo is the better fighter

1. Georges st. Pierre

2. Anderson Silva

3. Frankie Edgar

4. Jon Jones

5. Jose Aldo

I think that's how I see it' date=' though a guy like Gilbert Melendez doesn't make most lists when I wouldn't argue him above Aldo at this point to be honest.[/quote']

1) Anderson Silva

2) Jose Aldo

3) Jon Jones

4) GSP

5) Frankie Edgar

^ YESSSSSSSSSSS people are starting to understand what i new a year and a half ago. Finally

umm a year and a half ago Frankie wasnt in the top p4p,

if he is a p4p top 5 fighter he earned it today not against BJ.

People aren starting to understand you they just saw another great fight and are starting to open up to the idea that Edgar may be here to stay.

BUT the fact is Maynard has 1 finish his career against a bum so really Frankie getting rocked by him TWICE in the first round showd be Frankie wont last another 3 fights.

it's true

-beat bj penn TWICE.

new p4p rankings

1. Anderson Silva

2. GSP

3. Frankie Edgar

4. Jose Aldo

5. Dominik Cruz

according to dana, edgar's no. 2, and "i dont give a **** what anyone else says"

lol

No excuse. If that's the case' date=' he should move up.[/quote']

I agree but i also think the fact ppl expect aldo to be the next anderson silva play into ppl judging of his proformance

Thats a really high bar...its anderson silva...i mean look at how ppl turn on silva when he is not so silvaee uknow

He won 4 rounds out of 5 if i remember right and he was never in trouble give him som slack

How did Aldo almost lose to Hominick?

Anyways, like I said on the other thread, Aldo has finished a lot of fights against complete nobodies like Manvel Gamburyan, a LW reject. So what if he finished fights and got to the top quickly in a weak division? Gamburyan was 2-3 in the LW division, yet was able to drop and easily go 3-0 at FW to get his title shot. How can you honestly compare the names on their resumes and consider Aldo to have a better career? He is also doing this while being one of the biggest guys in his division, while Edgar is one of the smallest. The OP is right, Edgar is clearly higher than Aldo on the p4p list and would beat Aldo if they fought

Shaking_head.gif

umm a year and a half ago Frankie wasnt in the top p4p' date='

if he is a p4p top 5 fighter he earned it today not against BJ.

People aren starting to understand you they just saw another great fight and are starting to open up to the idea that Edgar may be here to stay.

BUT the fact is Maynard has 1 finish his career against a bum so really Frankie getting rocked by him TWICE in the first round showd be Frankie wont last another 3 fights.[/quote']

Archived