My UFC 136 Review

Shuberling

Fight #1 - Guillard vs Lauzon: Never got to see this fight cause I couldn't find a stream in time, but well... Guillard clearly was over hyped. You little leeches crying out "His TDD is amazing! No one can take him down!" Lolz at you people, you all fail...

EDIT: I didn't watch this fight, I'm just assuming here, lol.

Fight #2 - Garcia vs Phan: It's a shame really, Garcia is such a likable person, to bad the only thing he's good at is brawling. I really dunno what to say for the guy, other than Phan did quite a good job on outboxing him. Congrats Phan, you finally did it!

Fight #3 - Sonnen vs Stann: Wow, Sonnen's an *** hole... Everyone all of a sudden thinks he's amazing cause he submitted a guy with almost no ground game whatsoever! Do you all really think Silva will actually grapple with him again? Lol fail at you all. Silva will go for the kill this time and make a mockery of Sonnen. I'll be willing to sigbet all that Silva will win if the fight is made that is.

Fight #4 - Aldo vs Florian (Championship fight): Florian did alot better than I thought he would! I thought it was going to be a massacre, but Kenny did a good job wall n stalling for 2 rounds. I scored it 3-2 to Aldo, but fair enough if the judges score it 4-1 Aldo. I do think that Aldo is gonna kill Mendes who I'm assumin is going to be his next opponent. WAR ALDO and Kenny, go back to LW you skinny ****... :D

Fight #5 - Edgar vs Maynard (Championship fight): Holy **** is all I can say! It started off quite like the 2nd fight, Maynard came out, rocked Frankie a couple of times, but Frankie came back in excellent fashion! He's got the heart of a true warrior and I cannot wait to see him fight again! That was a sick KO. Infact, just before it happened, me and my bro were saying how we felt sorry for Frankie, cause he's the smallest in the division with hardly any power and fails to KO people, then out of no where, POW! He knocks 10 bells out of Maynard! Sucks for Maynard, he landed a flying head kick and flying knee, that's impressive for him if you ask me! Anywho, bring on Melendez! WOOOOOOO! :D

I wanted Sonnen to win, simply because I am so so sick of this 'Real American Hero' crap. Stann is a hero, i agree, but rogan and goldberg dont need to say it every 10 seconds, it really pissed me off. I was happy to see Stann get taken down a peg. But I agree that was a classless move by Chael after the fight

I wanted Sonnen to win' date=' simply because I am so so sick of this 'Real American Hero' crap. Stann is a hero, i agree, but rogan and goldberg dont need to say it every 10 seconds, it really pissed me off. I was happy to see Stann get taken down a peg. But I agree that was a classless move by Chael after the fight[/quote']

It's not like Chael is gonna beat Silva, lol. He is a tool and will get tooled by the MW P4P king! :D

Archived