Greg Jackson camp overrated

verJJ

Gj gym gets the rap as a wrestlers only gym when in fact there are alot of fighters from diffrent gyms that happen to train there aswell

Melvin

Condit

Jardine

Garcia

Marqarte

Carwin (wrestling background but he like to strike to)

Shaub

Notice how these guys lose more then the wrestlers who train with gj though

It happens bro. Jackson isn't overrated imo. People just hate when your on top.

Jackson is a very smart strategist and knows how bring out the best in fighters using the three tenets of knowing yourself, knowing your opponent and knowing the enviroment and coming up with gameplans and tactics designed to win but a trainer can only do so much the rest is up to the fighter.

Another thing Jackson brings is psychology. He is without a doubt the best in the business for mentally preparing his fighters.

Leonard is awesome! I don't care if he sucks his fights are awesome to watch.

I guess if you consider connecting on barely 20% of your strikes, being totally undiscipled, and never evolving as a fighter as being awesome you would be right. The guy almost never connects unless the opponent is engaging him. Anytime he comes forward with his strikes I bet he connects maybe 1 out of every 10 times he throws something. I never really noticed it until a guest on MMA junkie radio pointed it out (or maybe I had, but it wasn't as obvious as tonight just how inaccurate he is with his striking).How he manages to stay in fights is beyond me.

I guess if you consider connecting on barely 20% of your strikes' date=' being totally undiscipled, and never evolving as a fighter as being awesome you would be right. The guy almost never connects unless the opponent is engaging him. Anytime he comes forward with his strikes I bet he connects maybe 1 out of every 10 times he throws something. I never really noticed it until a guest on MMA junkie radio pointed it out (or maybe I had, but it wasn't as obvious as tonight just how inaccurate he is with his striking).How he manages to stay in fights is beyond me.[/quote']

Sooo.......He's different and exciting and there's not many fighters like him in the UFC. He is just fun to watch, yeah he's technique is horrible but he's different and brings it every time :)

Garcia is a horrible fighter with no technique and he gasses everytime he steps in the cage. Guillard was the most overrated and overhyped fighter of all time possibly. Stann was in a fight he had no way of winning. It was a total mismatch I predicted Sonnen 30-26 or 30-25 because he doesn't usually go for submissions but considering Stann can't wrestle for **** he might as well have finished him off. The finish will definitely help Chael's case for a getting a title shot as well.

obviously a hater with not much idea at all,but whatever makes you sleep at night

Garcia is a horrible fighter with no technique and he gasses everytime he steps in the cage. Guillard was the most overrated and overhyped fighter of all time possibly. Stann was in a fight he had no way of winning. It was a total mismatch I predicted Sonnen 30-26 or 30-25 because he doesn't usually go for submissions but considering Stann can't wrestle for **** he might as well have finished him off. The finish will definitely help Chael's case for a getting a title shot as well.

I wouldn't say Guillard is overrated or overhyped. I believe he definitely underestimated Lauzon...a lot of people did though. I'm sure everyone knew Joe had a chance if it got to ground to the ground. I think the way it got to ground is what really surprised everyone.

Archived