Dana white "edgar is the #2 p4p fighter in the world"

King_Can

And? There is no criteria for P4P' date=' I could care less who is ranked where.[/quote']

I believe rings broke it down as such

-level of compation

-proformance

-win streak

-size of compation (as in changing weightclasses)

This is ment for boxing but mma hold all the key things aswell that goes into a boxing p4p ranking

I believe rings broke it down as such

-level of compation

-proformance

-win streak

-size of compation (as in changing weightclasses)

This is ment for boxing but mma hold all the key things aswell that goes into a boxing p4p ranking

The problem is that it's all opinionated, so I don't put too much emphasis on it. I think weightlifting is the only real sport where P4P truly apllies.

even though i dislike Frankie' date=' I've been saying it for a long time that Frankie is better P4P then GSP and Jon Jones.

However, Aldo has done more in his division then Edgar has at 155, so I still have Aldo over Frankie.[/quote']

Doesn't Aldo only have 3 wins in the UFC?

The problem is that it's all opinionated' date=' so I don't put too much emphasis on it. I think weightlifting is the only real sport where P4P truly apllies.[/quote']

First u said there is not criterias...well i provided them now u say well its all opinionated...dont give me that....its P4P just like how everything else is based off opinions

U have a gf (i assume) be cuz her OPINIONS of u are good....opinions matter sometimes and in p4p they do aswell

Bet ull be in the next thread claiming gsp is p4p better then silva

First u said there is not criterias...well i provided them now u say well its all opinionated...dont give me that....its P4P just like how everything else is based off opinions

U have a gf (i assume) be cuz her OPINIONS of u are good....opinions matter sometimes and in p4p they do aswell

Bet ull be in the next thread claiming gsp is p4p better then silva

All I did was criticize the criteria you gave. Those are not official, just what you use. There is no real criteria. I could choose the guy I think is best at video games, would I be wrong? Nope, and no one would be able to prove me wrong. It makes no sense.

even though i dislike Frankie' date=' I've been saying it for a long time that Frankie is better P4P then GSP and Jon Jones.

However, Aldo has done more in his division then Edgar has at 155, so I still have Aldo over Frankie.[/quote']

Frankie

Gray

Bjpenn X2

Sean sherk

Jim miller

Mark bocek

Hermas franca

Tyson griffin

Spencer fisher??

Aldo

Kenflo

mark hominick

Urijah faber

Mike brown

Manny gambuyan

Brookings???

Cub swanson???

I give it to frankie with him being the same size as aldo

All I did was criticize the criteria you gave. Those are not official' date=' just what you use. There is no real criteria. I could choose the guy I think is best at video games, would I be wrong? Nope, and no one would be able to prove me wrong. It makes no sense.[/quote']

Thats not my criteria its RINGS so it has weight

Its official for boxing yes...in which can be applyed to mma based off the idea that mma ranking and weightclasses are built in a common way

Thats not my criteria its RINGS so it has weight

Its official for boxing yes...in which can be applyed to mma based off the idea that mma ranking and weightclasses are built in a common way

I don't think it's official in boxing either......they had a Pacqiauo-Mayweather P4P debate just 3 weeks ago. If you think it's legit, that's fine. I don't, and probably never will.

It's not official in boxing. Ring Magazine takes a vote and then says one boxer is #1 P4P' date=' but there is no way to prove it. It's just for fun.[/quote']

Why u ruin my fun with ur truth...i never troll and u ruined it for me man

Im not go at it..he was not getting mad...its not my thing

I don't think it's official in boxing either......they had a Pacqiauo-Mayweather P4P debate just 3 weeks ago. If you think it's legit' date=' that's fine. I don't, and probably never will.[/quote']

On the real dude its not legit....i think rings has it down right and ppl who take p4p ranking (not u) should uses the method of rings cuz it works the best with opinions

Archived