Pettis"Get people down, hold em down and you win fights"

carnages

He had to resort to that in order to win. Stephens b*tched out on the stand up war that Dana wanted. I'm happy to see that Pettis has a gameplan now for people who don't want to stand with him. I do think he should move down to featherweight though. Even when he has a wide stance he still gets lifted off his feet in the clinch for takedowns. He is just too thin.

The fighters ahve to do the best they can with the rules they are given. If you dont like it blame guys that started using the rules to outpoint fighters to win.

You just said fighters have to do the best they can with the rules they are given, so why should we blame them for doing what they are supposed to do? We should blame the rules/scoring system for allowing them to be able to win this way.

I don't blame him. If you can't beat em' date=' join em.[/quote']

Yeah i don't blame him either, he was robbed against Guida, its just sad, this guy was supposed to stand with him but he went for a TD right off the bat, forcing Pettis to do the same

You just said fighters have to do the best they can with the rules they are given' date=' so why should we blame them for doing what they are supposed to do? We should blame the rules/scoring system for allowing them to be able to win this way.[/quote']

Yeah this is what i meant

wow!!!! i call ********!!! guida gets hell for doing it!!! but its ok when pettis does it!? hes smart cuz he needed a win! he used the rules to his favor but f'! guida for doing it to pettis!!!? bull!!!!!!

He tried to strike but his opponent wanted to wrestle so thats what he was forced to do.

You just said fighters have to do the best they can with the rules they are given' date=' so why should we blame them for doing what they are supposed to do? We should blame the rules/scoring system for allowing them to be able to win this way.[/quote']

Because if some people didnt show you can exploit the rules to win with lackluster decesions then other fighter wouldnt expliot the same thing. DUH. I get what your saying but at the sametime so many people doubited Pettis after the Guida fight, and now that he did the same thing in a more exicting way people doubt Pettis. If anyone deserves the hate its the origanal rule exploiters

Archived