Sub of the night should have gone to Chael

bluesy

Lauzon definitely deserved SOTN. He rocked Guillard then tapped him out.

A matter of taste, I suppose, but Chael methodically molested Stann and got into position for that choke like a stud. He worked for it and had the technique down, which I think is more impressive than tapping out a rocked opponent.

cant consider stann to be top talent' date=' guillard was considered for #1 contender.[/quote']

Stann is top talent and who cares, anyway. It's called Submission of the Night, not Most Impressive Win Over the Highest Ranked Opponent of the Night.

Stann is top talent and who cares' date=' anyway. It's called Submission of the Night, not Most Impressive Win Over the Highest Ranked Opponent of the Night.[/quote']

did you watch the post fight conference? dana white thinks exactly that, and he is the one that choses who wins submission of the night.

A matter of taste' date=' I suppose, but Chael methodically molested Stann and got into position for that choke like a stud. He worked for it and had the technique down, which I think is more impressive than tapping out a rocked opponent.[/quote']

wow i realy really disagree, Lauzon smashed his oppent and took hiim out in under a mintue.

Thats wayyyyy more impressive then a long drawn out arm triangle

HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY SONNEN SHOULD HAVE GOT IT !

Sonnen was the favourite and took around 9 mintues, Joe was the underdog fighting the guy with KO power who was a win away from a title show and he dropped him and tapped him in under a mintue !!!

The only reason people think Sonnen should get it is cause they like him not because the submission was more impressive. If Aarons Simpsons fight went the EXACT same way as that fight nobody would say he should have got it.

YOU ARE ALL CRAZY.

Archived