Why Sonnen poses a threat

bluesy

Ever notice how all of Silva's opponents let him go through that feeling out process? It's almost ritualistic: he gauges his opponent's timing, distance, movement, reaction, and then formulates an attack based on that mental data he collects within the first few minutes.

Chael completely screws all that up by going balls out right away. Silva has no data to base his attack on and that may be why Sonnen is the only person to rock him on the feet. Some people say Anderson was playing possum, but who knows. This could be the key to dethroning the P4P king and I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Are you talking about Anderson or Sonnen :confused:

Of course I'm talking about Sonnen. This kid has posted like 4 threads on him.

Its hard to be overrated when you defend your belt 9 consecutive times.

Who's to say Sonnen deserves a title shot?? Because he called out Silva??? pleaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Because he made a promise if he didn't beat him he would leave the ufc???? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Silva vs GSP > Sonnen II any day.

Who's to say Sonnen deserves a title shot?? Because he called out Silva??? pleaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Because he made a promise if he didn't beat him he would leave the ufc???? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yeah but GSP isn't going to fight Anderson lol

I posted 3 threads regarding Sonnen' date=' they all serve a different purpose, and you don't have to look at them, kid. This is a hot topic, people wanna see this fight, it's gonna happen, and it [b']should[/b] happen.

Yeah it worked for alot of other opponents who charged in....

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Chael will have to fight a perfect 5 round fight without once ****ing up.

As Frank said to Tito one time for putting his finger in a cut.

"It's ok put your finger in the cut, just don't **** up"

Chael will **** up before he gets to round three this time around.

So' date=' give Sonnen a rematch because he swore to leave the UFC if he loses?? and because he said Silva sucks??? That's laughable. It would really make the UFC look WWE'ish.[/quote']

He was all over Anderson in the first fight, just came back and squashed a dude who was on a tear in the division, and so he's obviously the #1 contender again at this point. Seriously, who deserves it? Bisping? C'mon, son.

OK fine give the shot to Stann lmao

Why not Vitor?? Vitor definitely deserves it more than Sonnen. I mean after all, Vitor is still calling Anderson out. He was given 2 minutes to fight him. As opposed to a bum who couldn't do the job in 25 minutes.

Vitor also finished his fight in more devastating fashion.

Why not Vitor?? Vitor definitely deserves it more than Sonnen. I mean after all' date=' Vitor is still calling Anderson out. He was given 2 minutes to fight him. As opposed to a bum who couldn't do the job in 25 minutes.[/quote']

I'd like to see a vitor rematch but beating Stann is much better than beating Akiayama who literally has no wins in the UFC

Why not Vitor?? Vitor definitely deserves it more than Sonnen. I mean after all' date=' Vitor is still calling Anderson out. He was given 2 minutes to fight him. As opposed to a bum who couldn't do the job in 25 minutes.

Vitor also finished his fight in more devastating fashion.[/quote']

lmao! gtfo!

lmao! gtfo!

I don't seriously think Vitor deserves another shot. Vitor got tore up and lost. Sonnen folded under pressure because he sucks and lost.

My point is, just because Sonnen has a big mouth and calls out Silva does that mean he deserves a rematch??

I don't seriously think Vitor deserves another shot. Vitor got tore up and lost. Sonnen folded under pressure because he sucks and lost.

My point is' date=' just because Sonnen has a big mouth and calls out Silva does that mean he deserves a rematch??[/quote']

Yeah but there is no one else for Anderson to fight

Archived