Did anyone see Anderon Silva shed a tear?

eagles52

After the Sonnen fight with Stann, the cameras were on him, and he shed a tear. Just thought it was interesting, and wondered if anyone else saw it. It was a split second.

Also, anyone see Stann almost start to tap before Sonnen switched sides on the choke. Again, it was only a split second.

I think this was one of the best cards I ever saw. The Edgar fight was incredible, and all the main cards were important and great fights.

After the Sonnen fight with Stann' date=' the cameras were on him, and he shed a tear. Just thought it was interesting, and wondered if anyone else saw it. It was a split second.

Also, anyone see Stann almost start to tap before Sonnen switched sides on the choke. Again, it was only a split second.

I think this was one of the best cards I ever saw. The Edgar fight was incredible, and all the main cards were important and great fights.[/quote']

yes ufc 136 lived up to the hype in so many ways im really glad i got closure in the edgar maynard fight

After the Sonnen fight with Stann' date=' the cameras were on him, and he shed a tear. Just thought it was interesting, and wondered if anyone else saw it. It was a split second.

I think this was one of the best cards I ever saw. The Edgar fight was incredible, and all the main cards were important and great fights.[/quote']

A split second? No, you just have a split mind.

Archived