Edgar, one of my favorite fighters of all time....

ForrestGriffinFan101

Gil is just going to die... Bendo is going to die... The whole LW division is going to die...

Edgar should make history and dethrone Aldo so he can hold two belt.

He's more than capable, but I don't see Dana allowing that. He said tonight that he would have to forfeit his LW belt if he were to move down and challenge Aldo.

Not gonna lie i always seem to underestimate this guy because of his style.

With that kind of style most of the time it's gonna be a long fight and if you don't normally finish it's allows more chances for the opponent to turn it around.

Also the LW division is very very stacked. Where i expect Cruz, GSP and Anderson to win

with an extremely low chance of miracle upset. They are just that far above most of the competition.

Frankie keeps squeaking by though....

I think Ben might have his number. He matches up really well with Frankie and he won't gas.

Gil is just going to die... Bendo is going to die... The whole LW division is going to die...

Edgar should make history and dethrone Aldo so he can hold two belt.

Gil, Bendo, and Aldo would all 3 mangle Edgar, Frankie got rocked by Maynard many times in both fights WHEN Gil, Bendo or Aldo get him hurt they will finish the fight unlike Maynard.

so finally in his first title defense he gets a finish (lets face it, instant rematches should be considered one fight) over a decision machine after getting smashed on the feet.

good job frankie! But Kenny's coming back for one last shot at the belt :D (he beat Guida who's got a no.1 contender fight coming up, to deny Kenny is a legit threat is foolish.)

Archived