Chael Should Fight Miller or Bisping

jayzee

Bisping doesn't deserve to get in the octogon with someone like Chael and wouldn't pose any threat to him.

I disagree fella, if you take away chaels wins from his little drug addiction stint the only person with any relevance hes beat is stann... And stann has had nothing but trouble with wrestlers so being able to out wrestle stann really isnt that impressive... He was on peds when he fought silva, silva was injured when he fought silva and silva still beat him! Why should he deserve a title shot over bisping after just one fight?

I disagree fella' date=' if you take away chaels wins from his little drug addiction stint the only person with any relevance hes beat is stann... And stann has had nothing but trouble with wrestlers so being able to out wrestle stann really isnt that impressive... He was on peds when he fought silva, silva was injured when he fought silva and silva still beat him! Why should he deserve a title shot over bisping after just one fight?[/quote']

FAIL, Sonnen was not on PEDs, and Sonnens has dominant wins over Marquardt and Okami as well, and his performance against Silva even though he lost was insane, to manhandle the number 1 pound for ppound fighter and almost taking his belt is no easy feat. You need to brush up on your MMA kid because your no Chael Sonnen when it comes to trolling. Go home

FAIL' date=' Sonnen was not on PEDs, and Sonnens has dominant wins over Marquardt and Okami as well, and his performance against Silva even though he lost was insane, to manhandle the number 1 pound for ppound fighter and almost taking his belt is no easy feat. You need to brush up on your MMA kid because your no Chael Sonnen when it comes to trolling. Go home[/quote']

Sonnen had elevated testosterone levels ( 6 times the normal amount according to one source), so he cheated. Stop trying to say hes innocent. Innocent people don't get suspended for a year.

Sonnen had elevated testosterone levels ( 6 times the normal amount according to one source)' date=' so he cheated. Stop trying to say hes innocent. Innocent people don't get suspended for a year.[/quote']

read the official report it was 1/10th the normal level, and it was not PEDs it was because he has low T and his suspension was overturned for that, but he was suspended again for a money laundering charge he had, not because of the testosterone replacement therapy issue.

FAIL' date=' Sonnen was not on PEDs, and Sonnens has dominant wins over Marquardt and Okami as well, and his performance against Silva even though he lost was insane, to manhandle the number 1 pound for ppound fighter and almost taking his belt is no easy feat. You need to brush up on your MMA kid because your no Chael Sonnen when it comes to trolling. Go home[/quote']

Mmmm im pretty confident he was banned for using peds? Im also pretty confident that the marks on his back that are one of the common signs of steroids use were first spotted during the marquardt weigh in? So one stedhead laying on top of another really isnt that impressive, I agree with you on one thing though what happened against silva was insane, or do i mean lame? To be on steroids and fighting an injured opponent and still lose haha thats just bad kid... Im pretty brushed up on my mma, maybe you should dismount chael and stop listening to the bull that hes whispering in your ear and face the facts... KID

I disagree fella' date=' if you take away chaels wins from his little drug addiction stint the only person with any relevance hes beat is stann... And stann has had nothing but trouble with wrestlers so being able to out wrestle stann really isnt that impressive... He was on peds when he fought silva, silva was injured when he fought silva and silva still beat him! Why should he deserve a title shot over bisping after just one fight?[/quote']

LOL. Good lord this is funny. So you're saying Chael hasn't beaten anyone of note.... so who exactly has Bisping beaten to make you think he could do anything to Chael? I'll answer for you: Nobody. There isn't one person that Bisping has beaten to make you think he could be any sort of threat to any belt in any weight class. He is an average fighter who is given bums, and then, when he's put into the cage with someone of worth, he loses.

Chael Sonnen is the legit #2 MW and is the only person that can compete with Silva in the MW division. There is no one else. Bisping, Miller, Stann, Vitor... are all a level below the top 2.

Archived