maynard v. guillard

friendlyfire31

let's see who is gonna climb back up the ladder and who is gonna fall off.

Guillards striking never looks good against good opponents, not even a little only against bums he can non stop attack with bombs. I say give him a striker....Barboza? Makdessi? Anthony Pettis? Seems right to me.

Maynard, I have always wanted to see him fight Tibau, I expect Tibau to beat Dos Anjos so Maynard vs Gleison Tibau? Two huge, physical lightweights who emulate eachother.

My take.

Guillards striking never looks good against good opponents' date=' not even a little only against bums he can non stop attack with bombs. I say give him a striker....Barboza? Makdessi? Anthony Pettis? Seems right to me.

Maynard, I have always wanted to see him fight Tibau, I expect Tibau to beat Dos Anjos so Maynard vs Gleison Tibau? Two huge, physical lightweights who emulate eachother.

My take.[/quote']

i feel like most people would think that the tibau/maynard fight would be boring, but i'd LOVE to see that match-up.

Guillard just got finished in the 1st round by Joe Lauzon.

Maynard coming off a failed title shot yet still ranked high in the division and still a contender.

Not very likely to happen bro.

Guillard got to caught up in his own hype and was overconfident. Hopefully a lesson learned for the rising star because if it is not he will likely never come that close to the top again.

Archived