wow Sonnen sucks

alliedwarior

I cant believe im gunna have to hear all this Sonnen is the best middleweight in the world crap again !

HONESTLY Sonnen sucks if you really look at his career, he is 26-11-1, he has been finished 10 times! and he only has 11 finishes !

His only impressive wins are against Okami and Marquart who Silva destroyed 100000 times worse then Sonnen did.

His UFC record is 5-4, and hes been subbed all 4 of his loses by 3 triangles and an armbar.

IMO there shouldnt be a rematch with someone who got finished, I dont care if Sonnen was up on points for 5 round and 4:59 in the world of Anderson Silva Chael Sonnen is choked out and dead forever.

Sonnen finished Brian Stan who up until 2 fights ago was a nobody who cant fight wrestlers, so was it really a surprise he lost to another wrestler? That was Sonnens fights finishes in 4 years !

Sonnen did the same thing with Paulo Fihlo, he lost and then complained and said he never lost and got his rematch.

Im sick of this troll talking his way into a title shot, look at the facts the guy is a wrestler with brutal submission defence.

How many people have lost to a triangle or armbar 7 times ? Only Sonnen the only idiot who takes people down even though he has the worst submission defence in MMA history.

& you know what maybe he will beat Silva this time around, but IMO who cares? Sonnen only has one attack, and thats his wrestling and maybe he is the best guy to beat Anderson Silva but he already had his shot and he LOST he gave up with 2 mintues to go and he should have to earn his way back with at least 1 more win.

The ufc gives people shots way to easy after they lose the belt they should he restarted at 0 and have to earn the wins for another shot. Anderson doesnt have many fights left in him and I would rather see him with a new match up then the same Sonnen with the same game plan, if Silva wins okay he won again big deal. but if Sonnen wins people will be praising him as the new GOAT even though he lost to Forrest Griffin, Keiichiro Yamamiya, and Terry Martin.

The only good thing is that if Silva agrees we might see him at 205 or even better I might never have to see Sonnens overrated boring *** again.

4-1 in his last UFC fights, and in that loss he dominated. Just think of it this way, if it was a 3 round fight, it would have been a win. And that was to the #1 P4P fighter.

Most of the losses your talking about happened 5+ years ago.

The Sonnen we see now was not the one in 2006. The only fighter now that may be the only poison against the best fighter in the world....and you dont want to see that?

What an mma fan....sigh

What I have finally learned is' date=' the UFC will make title matches far more often based on how well they can sell it over who might actually deserve it.[/quote']

so beating 2 former #1 contenders, smashing the best fighter on the planet for 4 rounds, coming back and beating the hottest fighter in the division.....what more does he need to do to fight Silva.

If he beats Silva, people still wont think he deserves a rematch with Silva.

Sonnen sucks yet he whooped the P4P fighter's *** for 4.5 rounds

4-1 in his last UFC fights' date=' and in that loss he dominated. Just think of it this way, if it was a 3 round fight, it would have been a win. And that was to the #1 P4P fighter.

Most of the losses your talking about happened 5+ years ago.

The Sonnen we see now was not the one in 2006. The one now may be the only poison against the best fighter in the world....and you dont want to see that?

What an mma fan....sigh[/quote']

YOU GUYS ARE ****ED !!!!!!!!!!

its the same Sonnen as 5 years ago trust me, go watch those fights then go watch the Silva fight, he looks the EXACT same.

and HE LOSTTT!!!!!!!!! Does it matter if a football team is dominating until the last mintue and they lose? NO!!!!!!! A lose is a lose and a win is a win.

YOU GUYS ARE ****ED !!!!!!!!!!

its the same Sonnen as 5 years ago trust me' date=' go watch those fights then go watch the Silva fight, he looks the EXACT same.

and HE LOSTTT!!!!!!!!! Does it matter if a football team is dominating until the last mintue and they lose? NO!!!!!!! A lose is a lose and a win is a win.[/quote']

yeah....and hes in line for another chance to get a win.

so beating 2 former #1 contenders' date=' smashing the best fighter on the planet for 4 rounds, coming back and beating the hottest fighter in the division.....what more does he need to do to fight Silva.

If he beats Silva, people still wont think he deserves a rematch with Silva.[/quote']

Stan was only hyped up so you would say that when Sonnen easily beats him.

Stan cant wrestle and thats it.

yeah he earned his first shot but he blew it he lost and was FINISHED the most dominate way of losing.

Maybe if he lost a close decision he could get another shot this easy but he was stopped and as I said in the world of Anderson Silva Sonnen is dead and he shouldnt have to see him ever again.

Anderson wraps his legs around him for 8 seconds and he is declard the winner:confused:

yeah its called killing him, wrapping his legs around his head and choking him until he is dead,

not getting on top of him and winning a "game".

Sure you can say Sonnen was winning a "game" but he lost the FIGHT big time

\

but thanks for letting me know you suck and not to even read ur posts anymore.

yeah its called killing him' date=' wrapping his legs around his head and choking him until he is dead,

not getting on top of him and winning a "game".

Sure you can say Sonnen was winning a "game" but he lost the FIGHT big time

\

but [b']thanks for letting me know you suck[/b] and not to even read ur posts anymore.

LMAO

You are acting like chael..."Anderson Silva you suck!"

so...who should Silva fight? And who should Sonnen fight?

Because not only did Sonnen not get outclassed like many of Silvas opponents, but took Silva into waters hes never been, and we got to see the heart that Silva has, and what kind of character he has.....aaaaand you dont want to see that again?

as a Silva fan, wouldnt you want to test the man. As a Canucks fan, I LOVE playing Chicago, even though they have the Canucks #, you just want to see the team/fighter pushed to the limits, see what they're made of, and see if they overcome.

so...who should Silva fight? And who should Sonnen fight?

Because not only did Sonnen not get outclassed like many of Silvas opponents' date=' but took Silva into waters hes never been, and we got to see the heart that Silva has, and what kind of character he has.....aaaaand you dont want to see that again?[/quote']

no i dont we saw it and it was an epic fight but its over deal with it,

Seriously Silvaa should vacte his title and move to 205,

with ur logic let Sonnen fight Maia again since we saw Maia destroy him easy.

& this is hockey you dont kill the other hockey team man, like I said Sonnen is dead to Silva. Silva has nothin to gain from this and everything to lose.

no i dont we saw it and it was an epic fight but its over deal with it' date='

with ur logic let Sonnen fight Maia again since we saw Maia destroy him easy.[/quote']

yeah, I think one of the firsts test for Sonnen if he wins the belt is to fight Maia. This shouldnt be like boxing. No more ducking fights.

no i dont we saw it and it was an epic fight but its over deal with it' date='

with ur logic let Sonnen fight Maia again since we saw Maia destroy him easy.

[b']& this is hockey you dont kill the other hockey team man, like I said Sonnen is dead to Silva. Silva has nothin to gain from this and everything to lose.[/b]

What a terrible approach to life.

yeah' date=' I think one of the firsts test for Sonnen if he wins the belt is to fight Maia. This shouldnt be like boxing. No more ducking fights.[/quote']

see i dont wanna ssee rematches of people who got finished, i dont wanna see silva vs sonnen 2 and i dont wanna see Maia vs sonnen 2.

Put Munoz in with Silva and youll see him do the same thing Sonnen did.

any good wreslter can take silva down and most other wreslters wont get subbed so easy,

if Hendo didnt try and KO Silva on the feet he coulda done the same thing

What a terrible approach to life.

what r u talkin about approach to life

its my approach to a fight,, i look at it like their gladiators and if it goes to a decision its unfinished busniess if its finished the other guy is gone in the winners world.

im a fight fan not a drama and competition fan.

Silva is my favorite fighter no matter what happens next. That said..... After seeing how good Chael did........

I must admit that this will be a one sided beat down for Chael.

Stan is a worse wrestling strikers and JJ fighter then Silva,

Silva is 1000 times better than Stan, and Sonnen didnt show any improved sub defence which is biggest weakness.

Beside actually finishing for once he looked the EXACT same i dont get why people were so impressed, that was the same as all his other fights from his debut to the Silva fight

Stan was only hyped up so you would say that when Sonnen easily beats him.

Stan cant wrestle and thats it.

yeah he earned his first shot but he blew it he lost and was FINISHED the most dominate way of losing.

Maybe if he lost a close decision he could get another shot this easy but he was stopped and as I said in the world of Anderson Silva Sonnen is dead and he shouldnt have to see him ever again.

1 question who are your fav fighters?

I agree with OP and all the points he made, come on guys is it cause you just want to see him lose, i dont understand it, dude only has like 2 fights left and you guys wanna see a rematch, instead of new unexplored possiblities, come on man. Its like chess, its not about how many peices you kill, its about who gets the checkmate. Silva beat him, checkmate. If he was younger maybe but dude is 37.

Anderson wraps his legs around him for 8 seconds and he is declard the winner:confused:

Thats not what it is. Sonnen GAVE UP' date=' HE QUIT, HE SAID UNCLE, HE CRIED FOR SILVA TO LET HIM GO.[/b']

Does that clear it up for you? Are you still confused?

Yeah Sonnens record is not great but guess what.. He did put the biggest beating on Silva ever. You have to understand that there is always someone who has your number. Silva might have beat all the guys that Sonnen got beat by..but guess what..it's really how mentally you prepare yourself..and Sonnen is very well prepared for Silva. It's like Gracie back in the day...it wasn't Bjj that won him fights..it was his confidence in himself and mental preparation..(bjj was a big factor i know)

The Sonnen vs. Silva series is currently at 0-1; advantage Silva.

In a rematch you can expect Sonnen to employ the same gameplan as before. He did everything he needed to do offensively.

In a rematch you can expect Silva to do more damage on the feet with his hands and keeping distance. He did almost nothing offensively.

Sonnen's best weapon in the stand-up is the straight right hand against the southpaw Silva.

Silva has a laundry list of striking talent to draw on, but will limit himself to what is most effective.

Chael will not be able to establish enough of a rhythm to win rounds standing, and will get stuffed on enough takedowns to not gain the appearance of dominance.

Silva wins going away in his last bout at MW.

what about the 'face buried in spider's nuts' part

he couldn't believe someone was such a coward and a ***** and still have balls, so he decided to have a closer look. Which is when Anderson pulled out the most sexually forward submission in jiu jitsu.

Chael simply told him he wasn't into that stuff and gave him a little tap to loosen up the legs before popping his head out.

Ockhams Razor dude.

the thing that kills me is the fact that everyone says Sonnen beat him for 4.5 rounds (striking and on the ground) and everyone who either loves Silva or hates Sonnen says "well he lost deal with it" or "it was a fluke" or whatever excuse they might have, if roles were reversed and say Siva beat up Sonnen for 4.5 rounds and Sonnen got an arm triangle in the last couple minutes those SAME EXACT people would be saying "well Sliva won for 4.5 rounds" or "you can't really say he lost when he wins 4.5 out of 5 rounds and Sonnen pulls off a submission"

you guys are just more victims of chael sonnen's successful trolling

love him or hate him at this point he is convincing threat to anderson silva for sure. this dude is tough and i'd love to see anybody else be able to be able to beat the **** out of anderson silva the way sonnen did. he talked his **** and backed it up. then it turned into one of the biggest comebacks and epic failures of all time.

i really doubt he hates everybody. he just has the attitude and is able to gain alot of attention from being so ****y outspoken and obnoxous , despite his record not standing out, the dude will always be remembered one way or another for whatever reason. the dude draws reaction and thats what its all about. me i think he's kind of a ****r but that sure doesnt make me lose interest in watching his fights

Archived