Chael doesn't really hate Anderson.

AndersonsFoot

He's just trying to make a name for himself and hype the fight. If you watch some interviews he doesn't seem like a bad guy but when it's time to do the hyping nobody does it better. I'm a Anderson fan and i really believe there is a mutual respect between these 2 they just don't show it. In the interview with Ariel Helwani he asks Chael if he saw Anderson dance with Justin Bieber and he smiles and says no but he does have some moves and he saw him at a club and he can really dance and all of that. I think there is Chael the person and "Chael" the character.

He's just trying to make a name for himself and hype the fight. If you watch some interviews he doesn't seem like a bad guy but when it's time to do the hyping nobody does it better. I'm a Anderson fan and i really believe there is a mutual respect between these 2 they just don't show it. In the interview with Ariel Helwani he asks Chael if he saw Anderson dance with Justin Bieber and he smiles and says no but he does have some moves and he saw him at a club and he can really dance and all of that. I think there is Chael the person and "Chael" the character.

Just like the WWE. Does the UFC really need that?

I would suspect so.

Your right on the money OP and it's very entertaining. But we all saw Chael backstage with the kid helping him get his hat signed by fighters after Chael's fight the dude has a soft heart and can be a charachter at a flip of the switch. He's not only a great fighter he's a great actor.

Maybe, Chael is just trying to flirt with Anderson.

Its all about selling the fight

Thats what Sonnen is doing

I would bet anyone that Sonnen and Anderson have proberly go out for drinks after the event and had a laugh about the fanboys who go crazy over their "beef"

Will be interesting to see a no gi healthy Anderson vs Sonnen again

Archived