Vitor vs Jones

sam_thetrumen

Vitor says he walks around at 220 lbs, and he will move up. I think he is right, with Anderson being as the champ, there is no point for him to stay in MW. Actually, I think he can almost beat every one in MW, outside of Anderson. If he moves to LHW, he will have a chance to beat the champ and I think his fight with Jones will be owesome and spectacular to watch.

if vitor actually fights' date=' then he would win.

if he has a "hey im just gonna sit here and wait to get knocked out" night, then that'll obviously happen.[/quote']

You know why he has those fights? 'Cause he aint that good. This isn't well known but; Vitor didn't choose to get knocked out against Anderson. His lack of skill just made that happen.

Vitor is not as good as people think.. His KO victories usually comes against the slower guys, or the guys that hang back and wait for him to pick his exploding moment...

Against guys who press the acion Vitor usually goes the distanse or is KOed/TKOed

At LHW Vitor would be slaughtered by the fast wreslters (like Rashad), or KOed by the fast "strikers" (like Jones).. Because all of them likes to press the action..

Also Machida would also Ko him bady.. and probably Bader would hold him down for a UD..

Vitor is not as good as people think.. His KO victories usually comes against the slower guys' date=' or the guys that hang back and wait for him to pick his exploding moment...

Against guys who press the acion Vitor usually goes the distanse or is KOed/TKOed

At LHW Vitor would be slaughtered by the fast wreslters (like Rashad), or KOed by the fast "strikers" (like Jones).. Because all of them likes to press the action..

Also Machida would also Ko him bady.. and probably Bader would hold him down for a UD..[/quote']

In LHW, Vitor will have trouble with powerful wrestlers, but I canot see Jones will ko vitor, I am now waiting for Jones first KO, but I doubt it will come.

Archived