Chael Sonnen Would Make Bank in WWE

Doctor_Obviously

Does anyone else feel like it was WWE during Sonnen's post fight interview. LOL, "Anderson Silva, YOU SUCK".....Really? I wonder what Stann was thinking. And Sonnen came up with a stipulation type "loser leaves town match", all I could think was WWE.

Good job Chael, you actually finished a fight in the UFC. Only took 4 years to finish a fight. Good job. But come on, Chael, you aren't God. You layed on a striker. He should face Dan Henderson or some sort of elite wrestler.

Does anyone else feel like it was WWE during Sonnen's post fight interview. LOL' date=' "Anderson Silva, YOU SUCK".....Really? I wonder what Stann was thinking. And Sonnen came up with a stipulation type "loser leaves town match", all I could think was WWE.

Good job Chael, you actually finished a fight in the UFC. Only took 4 years to finish a fight. Good job. But come on, Chael, you aren't God. You layed on a striker. He should face Dan Henderson or some sort of elite wrestler.[/quote']

~When I was a Child~

Yes, I could not agree with you more. Chael's faker than breasts at a strip club.

I will say though that if I was younger I would be eating up Chael's false bravado and idiotic WWE mentality lol.

I know alot of people get excited for the bad blood hype stuff' date=' but I hate it

does not represent mma at all. It's all about respect.[/quote']

Same here. I will say that it does make things a lot more interesting though. Especially if Anderson accepts his challenge, but I don't think he will play Chael's game. I hope Sonnen stays true to his word also if he loses he should never fight in the UFC again.

And I knew something was gonna go down. They showed Anderson Silva, then Mike Goldberg said things were about to get very interesting, then they showed Sonnen staring at Silva from inside the cage. Definitely reminds me of WWE. Can't wait to see them fight again I know Silva will finish him early this time around.

Same here. I will say that it does make things a lot more interesting though. Especially if Anderson accepts his challenge' date=' but I don't think he will play Chael's game. I hope Sonnen stays true to his word also if he loses he should never fight in the UFC again.

And I knew something was gonna go down. They showed Anderson Silva, then Mike Goldberg said things were about to get very interesting, then they showed Sonnen staring at Silva from inside the cage. Definitely reminds me of WWE. Can't wait to see them fight again I know Silva will finish him early this time around.[/quote']

Chael's trash talk doesn't make anything more interesting because in the end it is words coming out the mouth of an idiot and doesn't mean anything. Silva is going to make Chael his slave...

Chael's trash talk doesn't make anything more interesting because in the end it is words coming out the mouth of an idiot and doesn't mean anything. Silva is going to make Chael his slave...

I agree but him trying to make a bet with Anderson and all that makes it definitely more interesting. I still think is is going to get smashed early by Silva in the rematch but if Anderson accepts Sonnen challenge and Sonnen stays true to his word than that makes things even more interesting. I doubt Silva will want to play Sonnen's game though. Can't wait to see Sonnen get smashed.

I agree but him trying to make a bet with Anderson and all that makes it definitely more interesting. I still think is is going to get smashed early by Silva in the rematch but if Anderson accepts Sonnen challenge and Sonnen stays true to his word than that makes things even more interesting. I doubt Silva will want to play Sonnen's game though. Can't wait to see Sonnen get smashed.

Sonnen's so called "bet" isn't fair. If Sonnen won the fight, that would make one win each, and a third fight would be the fair thing to do. Sonnen is just hoping to get lucky, and then using his talk to avoid a rematch.

~When I was a Child~

Yes' date=' I could not agree with you more. Chael's faker than breasts at a strip club.

I will say though that if I was younger I would be eating up Chael's false bravado and idiotic WWE mentality lol.[/quote']

This is exactly why many kids on this forum eat his WWE stuff right up, and love this guy. lol

Archived