Who do you guys believe messed up his titleshot more

||LastManStanding||

I think that Kenny won 2 rounds, Aldo won 2 and the 4th round could have gone either way, but in the end of the fight Aldo was celebrating and Kenny was looking defeated already. I was like, WTF?? You may have won it!!

Maynard was just depressing... I was rooting so bad for him and there's nothing worse than seeing the guy you want to win almost get it and then choking or whatever happened

Both were bad...but i felt like kenflo was not fighting to take the belt...he knows u have to bring the fury to win at this level

Maynard man i feel for the guy....you can tell he thought with all his heart and mind that the belt was his and to be tkoed like that...and to see the replay...ur heart sinks in ur stomach

Look at what Florian had to do to get in his titleshot position. He cut all that weight, had to defeat a top contender in Diego and was basically 2-2 in rounds in the fight against Aldo. in the 5th all of a sudden he starts acting like he lost already and basically hands Aldo an easy final round. Imo Florian messed up more than Maynard. he got caught in the 2nd. florian pissed his shot away in the 5th.

Look at what Florian had to do to get in his titleshot position. He cut all that weight' date=' had to defeat a top contender in Diego and was basically 2-2 in rounds in the fight against Aldo. in the 5th all of a sudden he starts acting like he lost already and basically hands Aldo an easy final round. Imo Florian messed up more than Maynard. he got caught in the 2nd. florian pissed his shot away in the 5th.[/quote']

+1

Heartbreaking, when he watches it, he'll realize how close he really was.

He needs Frankie's corner, his trainer is great.

Maynard.

Reason being because he punked out after the first round. He wasn't even tired in the second round but once again he allowed frankie to recover.

and then he proceeded to get Knocked out in the fourth round for his critical error.

He will come back strong though.

Kenflo's next fight may be retirement.

Archived