so how is Frankie Edgar ahead of GSP now?

deaDBird

You guys are such bandwagoners. Frankie gets one finish (in a fight he was clearly losing btw) and all of a sudden he's #2 p4p? GSP has dominated every title defense and finished BJ who Frankie went to a decision with twice. Frankie Edgar was not impressive last night until that uppercut. Fact is he was losing and Maynard got caught. Now Frankie is being called #2 p4p? Thats ridiculous.

Thats what dana said because frankie is a 145 who fights at 155. I personally put GSP at 2 frankie at 3 because i think gsp can easily handle all the opponents frankie faced in his division so far. Some of the top welterweights would pose serious pproblems for frankie if they were in his division.

The real question is how far down has aldo been dropped and how is he taking it- he must realise hes got a long way to go to ever become 1 in the future like he says.

Thats what dana said because frankie is a 145 who fights at 155. I personally put GSP at 2 frankie at 3 because i think gsp can easily handle all the opponents frankie faced in his division so far. Some of the top welterweights would pose serious pproblems for frankie if they were in his division.

The real question is how far down has aldo been dropped and how is he taking it- he must realise hes got a long way to go to ever become 1 in the future like he says.

I think he weighs in at 155, so no he isn't a 145er

Are you for real? Frankie is naturally 155 and GSP is 190+. Do you know what P4P means? lmao!

Frankie actually weighs 155 pounds, and fights guys who outweigh him by 15-20 pounds, apparently 45 if we listen to Goldie.

Frankie finished an undefeated Gray Maynard by devastating KO, GSP couldn't finish Dan ****ing Hardy.

GSP's biggest wins? BJ Penn. Same for Frankie. The difference is Frankie didn't cheat.

No the difference is GSP made BJ quit whereas Frankie simply outpointed him.

Once again, GSP is 190+, Frankie is 155. You're seriously gonna sit there and complain about Edgar not being able to finish Penn? lol

Oh, and btw, whose the one who got bloodied up by BJ?

GSP beat Penn through size, Frankie beat him through technique. When you're talking about POUND for POUND, Frankie deserves the nod above a cheating, roiding Safe Pierre.

Frankie actually weighs 155 pounds' date=' and fights guys who outweigh him by 15-20 pounds, apparently 45 if we listen to Goldie.

Frankie finished an undefeated Gray Maynard by devastating KO, GSP couldn't finish Dan ****ing Hardy.

GSP's biggest wins? BJ Penn. Same for Frankie. The difference is Frankie didn't cheat.[/quote']

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-GIF.gif

Once again' date=' GSP is 190+, Frankie is 155. You're seriously gonna sit there and complain about Edgar not being able to finish Penn? lol

Oh, and btw, whose the one who got bloodied up by BJ?

GSP beat Penn through size, Frankie beat him through technique. When you're talking about POUND for POUND, Frankie deserves the nod above a cheating, roiding Safe Pierre.[/quote']

applause.gif

Archived