melvin guillard... hahaha, what a bum

Big_Roy_Fan

Your a little to bias IMO.

But yeah that has gotta be the worst performance ive ever seen for said future title contender.

Guillard vs Sotiropolous.

dont bother guillard will just get dropped and submitted again. just give him dunham so he can look good again for once and so people hop on his bandwagon again

Big_Roy_Fan quotes:

Blah blah is a bum

Blah blah is a can

Blah blah is a garbage fighter

Blah blah is a blah who cant make it in the ufc

Its getting old BRF....get creative....go take a nap...sleep on it and come back tomorrow with some better stuff

I notice that everyone who wins is "yah boy"...ur a god of picking fights...true stuff

I think Guillard got too ****y and was overconfident' date=' thinking he'd get a KO in the first round. He left himself open and got dropped by Lauzon. As others have said, he was looking past this fight and paid the price.[/quote']

He always fights like that!

I like Guillard but really pleased J-Lau did it :)

I think Guillard got too ****y and was overconfident' date=' thinking he'd get a KO in the first round. He left himself open and got dropped by Lauzon. As others have said, he was looking past this fight and paid the price.[/quote']Agree 100% with this, you could just tell with is walk in he thought all he had to do was turn up and KO him. Hopefully this will give him a bit more humility.

Archived