Chael will Beat Anderson in a Second fight.

JoshuaMMA

Silva will finish him early this time imo' date=' I think Chael will take him down from the get go and it will look like its going to be the same thing all over again, but then early second round I think Silva will catch him coming in and put him away.[/quote']

Silva caught him coming in in the first fight and Chael took it like a boss and kept coming.

Long time posters will know I've been drinking Sonnen's testosterone therapy laced Kool-aid for a long time, and of anybody I've always felt that Chael has the right elements to his game to dethrone Silva. I don't think he'll last particularly long as champ as there are other guys coming up who could properly neutralize his ability to control fight placement. Never the less, I 100% support Sonnen, and am eagerly awaiting official announcements one way or the other.

Trolls are gonna go all crazy saying haha silva will dominate. i don't really care.

In my honest opinion i think Chael will win in a second fight.

thanks for not being a troll. im glad you used your honest opinion.

i really hate trolls.

thank you all. keep the honest opinions coming.

fxfo5l.gif

I don't think Silva will take Chael as lightly this time around, and Chael's only trick will be his downfall the next time around. But of course he'll continue to talk smack, and make stuff up until he losses 4 in a row and gets cut from the UFC. Then he'll do it over there at Strikeforce.

Let me let you delusional Anderson fans in on a little secret. What you saw from Anderson in the first fight is what you get. He's not going to pull off some miracle ko like yall want. The reason he tools everybody is because people are scared of him and won't fight. It's easy to beat someone up who is unwilling to fight. You can say Chael was juicing, Anderson was hurt, Anderson was playing possum, Chael is a liar, cheat, fraud, idiot, none of that stuff matters. The only thing that matters is Chael threw him around with ease and there's nothing Anderson can do to stop him. Well, there is, a triangle, but will Chael make that mistake again? Maybe, maybe not.

Let me let you delusional Anderson fans in on a little secret. What you saw from Anderson in the first fight is what you get. He's not going to pull off some miracle ko like yall want. The reason he tools everybody is because people are scared of him and won't fight. It's easy to beat someone up who is unwilling to fight. You can say Chael was juicing' date=' Anderson was hurt, Anderson was playing possum, Chael is a liar, cheat, fraud, idiot, none of that stuff matters. The only thing that matters is Chael threw him around with ease and there's nothing Anderson can do to stop him. Well, there is, a triangle, but will Chael make that mistake again? Maybe, maybe not.[/quote']

Chael won't need to. This fight is ending in a vicious TKO by Silva.

Chael has the tools, but isn't on Silva's level when it comes to being a real MMA champion. Silva will break Chael down before they even get in the octagon this next time around. He's one of the smartest fighters to ever fight in the UFC. And even if chael gets a few takedowns, Silva's not going to allow what happened last time to happen again.

Silva wanted to sub him the last time, I don't think he'll limit himself to subs this time around. So we'll see more of Silva's overall talent on display.

Let me let you delusional Fail Sonnen fans in on a little secret. What you saw from Fail Sonnen in the first fight is what you get. He's not going to pull off some miracle like yall want. The only thing that matters is that Fail Sonnen is a one trick pony

edited to reflect the truth

Let me let you delusional Anderson fans in on a little secret. What you saw from Anderson in the first fight is what you get. He's not going to pull off some miracle ko like yall want. The reason he tools everybody is because people are scared of him and won't fight. It's easy to beat someone up who is unwilling to fight. You can say Chael was juicing' date=' Anderson was hurt, Anderson was playing possum, Chael is a liar, cheat, fraud, idiot, none of that stuff matters. The only thing that matters is Chael threw him around with ease and there's nothing Anderson can do to stop him. Well, there is, a triangle, but will Chael make that mistake again? Maybe, maybe not.[/quote']

Chael has made the "mistake" of "falling" into triangles many many times in his career. Where have you been?

Silva didn't limit himself to anything. I think Blackhouse might be the king of excuses. Chael is somewhat of a one trick pony, but that one trick gave Anderson all sorts of problems. Chael punched Anderson in the face and took his legs out from the "best striker in the world" from the start. He dominated him, Anderson was swinging wildly on the feet trying to get off some sort of offense but just flat out couldn't stop him. I think Anderson will learn from his mistakes and try not to get taken down so much, but it's just not going to happen. What ever Anderson hits Chael with he walks through. He hit him with one of those elbow uppercuts that rocked him but Chael kept coming. Anderson fans are scared. They throw out a strawman and say since Chael is a liar and a fraud he won't be able to do it again without getting ko'd.

LMAO

Like anyone really needs to call Chael ANY names to discredit him. All they have to do is point to what I did. Chael had the best performance of his career, and choked, literally.

And if you, with honest eyes, can tell me that the Silva that fought Chael was the same Silva that fought Vitor and Okami after him, then you are in denial, and seeing what you want to see.

256097-pity-da-fool.gif

Trolls are gonna go all crazy saying haha silva will dominate. i don't really care.

In my honest opinion i think Chael will win in a second fight.

I think Silva knows what to expect from Sonnen on the second fight. Anderson will come up extra agressive against Sonnen or some other gameplan.

As another dude said, Sonnen agressiveness will be Andersons toll.

Anderson will come up with an outstanding gameplan this time around.

Think about it if you were Anderson: aint nothing to really expect from Sonnen other than hes coming like beats to Gnp you, period. So work on your TDD and beat him standing.

I honest can see Anderson by a nasty flying knee when Sonnen tries the TD. Also, I wouldnt be surprised if Anderson catches Sonnen on the MT clinch like Franklin

We can all agree that the second fight will be another one sided pounding with Chael swinging the hammer and Anderson throwing hail marys for 25 minutes.

See, blind ****s.

The only Sonnen fans are Silva haters.

I think I'll take the handful of great performances from Silva over the very few times he's been anywhere near dominated.

LMAO

Like anyone really needs to call Chael ANY names to discredit him. All they have to do is point to what I did. Chael had the best performance of his career' date=' and choked, literally.

And if you, with honest eyes, can tell me that the Silva that fought Chael was the same Silva that fought Vitor and Okami after him, then you are in denial, and seeing what you want to see.

[/quote']

Vitor just ****ing stood there. Okami just ****ing stood there. It's no secret that Chael is prone to triangles. Anderson could triangle him again, he could ko him, anything could happen. But the people that believe that that wasn't the real Anderson and that he will ko Chael easily in a rematch are in denial .

Silva didn't limit himself to anything. .

They said even before the fight Silva wanted to submit Chael for disrespecting BJJ and the Nogs.

Plus, even Chael himself believe Silva to not be himself

http://urdirt.com/2010/08/08/anderson-silva-wanted-to-prove-his-nogueira-black-belt-did-not-come-from-mcdonalds-has-no-hard-feelings-towards-chael-sonnen/

"I expected a little more resistance from Anderson. He just said he didn?t feel well and I believe him. I expected more resistance and I expected it to be a little rougher going in and that?s not a off handed comment or whatever, I?m just trying to answer your question. It?s a tough fight and the better guy wins every time. He won tonight and he is the better guy, that?s it"

Vitor just ****ing stood there. Okami just ****ing stood there. It's no secret that Chael is prone to triangles. Anderson could triangle him again' date=' he could ko him, anything could happen. But the people that believe that that wasn't the real Anderson and that he will ko Chael easily in a rematch are in denial .[/quote']

Haha. Okay bud.

Like I already said, I will take the 25+ great performances of Silva's career over the very few lack luster performances :rolleyes:

Anderson vs Sonnen 1 was FIXED in my opinion.

Actually, Sonnen is a FIXED name inside UFC anyways.

Im will laugh my a*** off when I see Anderson humiliating Sonnen on the second fight and letting all Sonnen fans with a taste of "fixed fights" on their mouth.

What nobody gives credit for Anderson iss that he IS A MASTER OF GAMEPLANS as well. Did you expect that front kick against Vitor ? What about him chocking Hendo ?

Wake up guys ... Anderson DID WANT USE HIS BJJ AGAINST SONNEN AS HE DID WITH LUTER. When did you see Anderson walking out to a fight with a BJJ GI ?

Sonnen doesnt know what to expect from Anderson on the next fight but Anderson knows what to expect from Sonnen because Sonnen is just a wreslter one-dimensional fighter with a great cardio, thats it

Everybody is saying Sonnen is a beast and will beat Anderson. Well, let say he does. Then, he fights Maia and get humiliated again ... WHAT A STUPID CONCEPTION OF CHAMP HUH ???

He might beat Anderson for style maybe ... but Sonnen cant be the champ for long, period

I think Silva knows what to expect from Sonnen on the second fight. Anderson will come up extra agressive against Sonnen or some other gameplan.

As another dude said' date=' Sonnen agressiveness will be Andersons toll.

Anderson will come up with an outstanding gameplan this time around.

Think about it if you were Anderson: aint nothing to really expect from Sonnen other than hes coming like beats to Gnp you, period. So work on your TDD and beat him standing.

I honest can see Anderson by a nasty flying knee when Sonnen tries the TD. Also, I wouldnt be surprised if Anderson catches Sonnen on the MT clinch like Franklin[/quote']

Silva could work his TDD nonstop for the next two years, and Chael would still easily take him down repeatedly. Chael's take downs are perhaps the best in MMA, other than maybe GSP.

They said even before the fight Silva wanted to submit Chael for disrespecting BJJ and the Nogs.

Plus' date=' even Chael himself believe Silva to not be himself

http://urdirt.com/2010/08/08/anderson-silva-wanted-to-prove-his-nogueira-black-belt-did-not-come-from-mcdonalds-has-no-hard-feelings-towards-chael-sonnen/

"I expected a little more resistance from Anderson. He just said he didn?t feel well and I believe him. I expected more resistance and I expected it to be a little rougher going in and that?s not a off handed comment or whatever, I?m just trying to answer your question. It?s a tough fight and the better guy wins every time. He won tonight and he is the better guy, that?s it"[/quote']

Thank you sir. You said what I think 100%

Sonnen looked insane last fight but no one knew exactly how good Stann was. Santiago has no chin, and Lebens style is just bad vs Stann.

I just think Anderson will be ready for Sonnen since his style is never going to change from a grinding pound your face dominant wrestler. However aggressive Sonnen is everyone knows what he is going to try and do since what he does best is so good.

Anderson I think will just be able to have enough changes in style from the last fight that Sonnen won't be able to really dominate as he did last time.

We'll see I thought Silva would smash him the first time and it was the opposite and now that I think it might be close we could very well end up seeing Sonnen trying to take down Herb or whoever the ref is after a few seconds.

Silva could work his TDD nonstop for the next two years' date=' and Chael would still easily take him down repeatedly. Chael's take downs are perhaps the best in MMA, other than maybe GSP.[/quote']

GSPs takedowns are so good because of the set up. Sonnens takedowns are good because he can get them even if he tells a guy he is going to take him down now.

My biggest worry is that Dana will keep this fight prolinged to build up the tension. It should be done now so that Chael can get the **** out of the UFC and not have Silva wait till he is past it.

Honestly there is no better time for this fight than next week.!!! cmon dana stop being a littel ***** about it

Archived