3.anthony pettis

4.brock lesnar

5.overeem will get destroyed by top 5 hws

6.nick diaz

7.gomi

8.rick story b4 the charlie brennman fight

9.gsp condit will prove that

10. jake shields destroying strikforce comp came to ufc now getting whooped on

Jon Jones? The same Jon Jones that has destroyed every person put in from of him?

he did destroy every1 but the only two names that stand out from every1 is shogun and rampage every1 else is cans mat hammil old *** valdmir lol come on bro oh! one more overrated ryan bader lol

Bendo...

How can a guy who's rarely brought up in terms of top ranked 155ers be considered over rated? If anything, I feel like people typically have under rated his abilities....

he did destroy every1 but the only two names that stand out from every1 is shogun and rampage every1 else is cans mat hammil old *** valdmir lol come on bro oh! one more overrated ryan bader lol

Its ok. Just wondering if I can call you a troll or not.

Forest Griffin

Melvin Guillard....a good striker, but not good MMA fighter

Rampage Jackson...same reason as above

Clay Guida....nice guy but I don't think he will ever hold a belt

Rick Story

Rashad Evans

Michael Bisping

Anderson Silva

Jose Aldo

JDS

Rampage

Bendo

Demian Maia

Rory Mcdonald

Gilbert Milendez

BJ Penn

Anderson Silva

Rory McDonald is going to dominate his division........bleedaat!!!!

1. Nick Diaz

2. Fedor

3. Anthony Johnson

4. Nate Diaz

5. Overeem

6. Rashad Evans

7. Lil Nog

8. Brian Stann

9. Anthony Pettis

10. Edson Barboza

1. Bisping (doesn't get to much love here... but their are some fanboys...)

2. Edgar (great ****ing fighter, fan for sure, but is not #2 p4p)

3. Lesnar

4. Gustaffason

5. P. Davis

6. Pettis

7. Maia (last 4 wins by descision i think?)

8. Sonnen (5-4 in the ufc.... cmon now)

9. JDS (decent shot at beating Cain, but people already think he's going to steamroll him)

10. shogun (yeah, I went there, his time has past.)

notice how I left derailed fighters out (accept petttis)... because they are no longer over rated

1.melvin "the young assassin"

2.jon jone if he beat machida and evans i'll take him off the overrated list

3.anthony pettis

4.brock lesnar

6.nick diaz

7.gomi

2. Wong. Jon Jones has demolished and smashed through every opponent in his path. He is undefeated and not one of his opponents have even came close to making me think they could win the fight. He has defended the title which i believe to be a huge deal considering the the light heavyweight belt is the biggest **** of the belts. How you can even considering him to be overrated you must have the IQ of a 5 year old.

5. Wrong. Don't get to ahead of youself.. he has yet to have the chance to prove himself agaisnt a legit UFC heavyweight yet. He will demolish Lesnar and Lesnar will retire. But I am very intrested to see him verse a solid striker like Cain Velasquez, Junior Dos Santos and Shane Carwin. I believe he could give them all scares for sure. Cain would probly come out victorious because he can do everything and anything to make himself take the easy route in a fight to defending his title. Cain is smart he will be champion for a long time.

9. Wrong. Biggest Troll of them all. Gsp is clinicly proven that noone in his weight class is on his level. Lets not forget he is his peak of his career right now yes he is not finishing his fights but i don't believe that makes him not a amazing champion. He dominates everyone he fights just like Jone Jones does in his division, except using pure athletisim and size..he is just too big for any welterweights in his weight class.Georges Saint Pierre will stay champion and evenutally beat Anderson Silvas brilliant record.

Cheers:rolleyes:

Melvin Guillard

PHIL DAVIS

Anthony Pettis

Nick Diaz

Lyota Machida

Shogun Rua

Aleister Overeem

Shinya Aoki

Eddie Alvarez

Gilbert Milendez

Antonio BigFoot Silva

Mirko CroCop

2. Wong. Jon Jones has demolished and smashed through every opponent in his path. He is undefeated and not one of his opponents have even came close to making me think they could win the fight. He has defended the title which i believe to be a huge deal considering the the light heavyweight belt is the biggest **** of the belts. How you can even considering him to be overrated you must have the IQ of a 5 year old.

5. Wrong. Don't get to ahead of youself.. he has yet to have the chance to prove himself agaisnt a legit UFC heavyweight yet. He will demolish Lesnar and Lesnar will retire. But I am very intrested to see him verse a solid striker like Cain Velasquez, Junior Dos Santos and Shane Carwin. I believe he could give them all scares for sure. Cain would probly come out victorious because he can do everything and anything to make himself take the easy route in a fight to defending his title. Cain is smart he will be champion for a long time.

9. Wrong. Biggest Troll of them all. Gsp

Forest Griffin

Melvin Guillard....a good striker' date=' but not good MMA fighter

Rampage Jackson...same reason as above

Clay Guida....nice guy but I don't think he will ever hold a belt

Rick Story

[b']Rashad Evans[/b]

Michael Bisping

Rashad Evans overrated? Yes and I'm Abraham Lincoln.

1 Cheal Sonnen (if you go by cheals opinion of himself)

2 + 3 Brock Lesner Allister Overeem (loser on top)

4 Melvin Guillard

5 Forrest Griffin

6 Brain Stann (sorry but his grappling blows)

7 Mark Hunt

8 Nick Diaz

9 Rampage (and im a fan)

10Alex Cacerres

In no particular order

1. Bisping

2. Both Diaz's

3. Lesnar

4. Pettis

5. Edgar

6. Overeem (till he proves otherwise)

7. Aldo

8. Shields

9. The guy Mark Hunt just beat, can't think of his name

No order

Forrest

Leban

Robbie Lawler

Brock lesnar

Nick diaz (he is a really good fighter...just not top 5 ww like the ufc wnats u to believe)

Dan hardy

Josh koscheck

Urijah Faber

Bisping (see nick daiz)

Thiago silva (see bisping)

In no particular order

1. Bisping

2. Both Diaz's

3. Lesnar

4. Pettis

5. Edgar

6. Overeem (till he proves otherwise)

7. Aldo

8. Shields

9. The guy Mark Hunt just beat' date=' can't think of his name[/quote']

Ur thinking of ben rottwell...dont think anyone though he was that great....he borke into some ppl top 10 years ago...thats was be4 carwin..jds..cain hitting the top 10 though

Diaz

shields

Pettis

Stann

Hendo

Aldo

Dos santos

Sonnen

Condit

Fedor.

Note that because i think they re overrated doesnt mean i think they suck.

Also i cant really class them in order..

chael sonnen

chael sonnen

chael sonnen

chael sonnen

chael sonnen

chael sonnen

chael sonnen

chael sonnen

chael sonnen

chael sonnen

Oh did I mention chael sonnen!

1.melvin "the young assassin"

2.jon jone if he beat machida and evans i'll take him off the overrated list

3.anthony pettis

4.brock lesnar

6.nick diaz

7.gomi

wow besides Lesnar ur list is the worst.

all these fighters have proven themselves how can u call any of them overrated?

oh wow Melvin lost even though he has one of the best records in lightweight. Jon jones is a proven champion who earned his shot and has never even been tested FAIL! Oveerem won the k1 grand prix and strikeforce HW title. He is on one of the biggest HW streaks in mma history again you fail.

Nick Diaz is known as a BJJ fighter yet he has finished the best WW striker on feet and beat the WW head kick king on the feet.

this forum is honestly brutal i have never seen so many idiots acting like they know something in my life.

oh wow Melvin lost even though he has one of the best records in lightweight. Jon jones is a proven champion who earned his shot and has never even been tested FAIL! Oveerem won the k1 grand prix and strikeforce HW title. He is on one of the biggest HW streaks in mma history again you fail.

Nick Diaz is known as a BJJ fighter yet he has finished the best WW striker on feet and beat the WW head kick king on the feet.

this forum is honestly brutal i have never seen so many idiots acting like they know something in my life.

how has Lesnar not proven him self i dont even like the guy but to say hes overrated is dumb he came in a almost beat Frank Mir, beat Randy Couture, gave Shane Carwin his first loss and he was unstoppable at the time

5. Wrong. Don't get to ahead of youself.. He has yet to have the chance to prove himself agaisnt a legit ufc heavyweight yet. He will demolish lesnar and lesnar will retire. But i am very intrested to see him verse a solid striker like cain velasquez' date=' junior dos santos and shane carwin. I believe he could give them all scares for sure. Cain would probly come out victorious because he can do everything and anything to make himself take the easy route in a fight to defending his title. Cain is smart he will be champion for a long time.

Cheers:rolleyes:[/quote']

fail

lol i love that, im thinking your in the under 15 catagory of age? Overeem will get destroyed by top 5 HW's..isnt Brock top 5? yet you have Brock as number 4 in most overrated?

hmmmmm, next thread. And yeah G_row, its made my head really hurt too. The stupidity sometimes on the forums is beyond fathomable concept.

Paul Daley is hardly the best welterrweight striker. Thiago Alves would wreck him.