Accepting Account Bets On Sonnen vs. Silva 2

GoldenAfro

Good evening friends, acquaintance and distinguished members of the UFC Community forum:

Currently I, GoldenAfro, am looking to place an account bet on the possible rematch of the century - Sonnen vs Silva 2. Do I have any takers?

We all know I am backing Sonnen 100%.

Hell if no one wants to take this bet with me let that fool Shady Chump come back and put his membership on the line. Added stipulations can be added over time.

Let's make this interesting.

Sincerely,

GoldenAfro

You can type in your sleep?!

Chael will get his rematch just like Hendo was supposed too.

lol cute. Hendo should get the rematch if he beats shogun, no question. Unlike the Sonnen fight, Silva didn't LET Hendo take him down, he was actually getting beat up in that first round. I'd MUCH rather see that fight.

lol cute. Hendo should get the rematch if he beats shogun' date=' no question. Unlike the Sonnen fight, Silva didn't LET Hendo take him down, he was actually getting beat up in that first round. I'd MUCH rather see that fight.[/quote']

So Hendo should get a rematch at MW when he is fighting in a LHW title eliminator. Great logic.

Yeah Anderson let Sonnen take him down :rolleyes:, seriously people like you bring down his win worse than Anderson haters do.

I think he should have the option to if he wants. He has been succesful in both divisions, and would have a good chance against either champion. LHW title eliminator, who gives a rats ***?

And yes, Anderson let sonnen take him down, let him believe he was in control of the fight and then got traingled for the umpteenth time. get over it please.

I think he should have the option to if he wants. He has been succesful in both divisions' date=' and would have a good chance against either champion. LHW title eliminator, who gives a rats ***?

And yes, Anderson let sonnen take him down, let him believe he was in control of the fight and then got traingled for the umpteenth time. get over it please.[/quote']

I seriously laughed out loud reading this, thank you. Stick around.

Good evening friends' date=' acquaintance and distinguished members of the UFC Community forum:

Currently I, GoldenAfro, am looking to place an account bet on the possible rematch of the century - Sonnen vs Silva 2. Do I have any takers?

We all know I am backing Sonnen 100%.

Hell if no one wants to take this bet with me let that fool Shady Chump come back and put his membership on the line. Added stipulations can be added over time.

Let's make this interesting.

Sincerely,

GoldenAfro[/quote']

Lets do it! I would say that you dont have to do an account bet... you just cant EVER post anything about Chael, reply to Chael threads or even make any remote references to him of any sort. This means that you must remove him from your favorite fighters lists, signatures etc. You basically have act as though Chael has never existed. Deal?

Maybe after Chael loses you two can meet up and cry together and say that you never really meant any of the things that you said' date=' and you wish you could take it all back just so you could still post here and Chael still sniff crotches in the Octagon[/quote']

This is a internet web forum, that I come here when I'm bored. I don't understand why you are taking stuff so personally though.

This is a internet web forum' date=' that I come here when I'm bored. I don't understand why you are taking stuff so personally though.[/quote']

This is an* internet web forum, where I come to post when I'm bored. I don't understand why you are taking it so personal.

What, you can dish it out, but can't take it?

No wonder your a Fail Sonnen fan

This is an* internet web forum' date=' where I come to post when I'm bored. I don't understand why you are taking it so personal.

What, you can dish it out, but can't take it?

No wonder your a Fail Sonnen fan[/quote']

I don't see the point of attacking people over the internet. The anonymity of it makes it really pointless. If you want to actually have a decision I am more than happy to continue, but it seems that you are only interested in making personal attacks.

Is this your vent?

I don't see the point of attacking people over the internet. The anonymity of it makes it really pointless. If you want to actually have a decision I am more than happy to continue' date=' but it seems that you are only interested in making personal attacks.

Is this your vent?[/quote']

Don't be such a girl. It was hardly any sort of "attack". Do you know what an attack is? Certainly not what I posted. It's called humor, something you seem to lack. All I really am doing is jabbing you, and your pretty much crying rape.

Wah. Wah.

I would, but i dont trust Fail Sonnen fans..... Bunch of welches

Silva will win and you will say something along the lines it was only for the UFC section or some BS excuse like that..... Nah Brah

Or am i gettin mix up with some other scrub that would make an excuse like that?

even silva doesnt whine this much...

Naw, but Sonnen and his fans do.

Sonnen is self explanatory, as all he does is talk about "his" belt :rolleyes:

Then you guys just hang on to those 20 minutes of glory...while Silva goes on to crush Belfort and Okami.

And your post is ironic too, cause this thread and the other one were started by Silva haters

I would' date=' but i dont trust Fail Sonnen fans..... Bunch of welches

Silva will win and you will say something along the lines it was only for the UFC section or some BS excuse like that..... Nah Brah

Or am i gettin mix up with some other scrub that would make an excuse like that?[/quote']

Reapers already took it.

I have stated on this forum that this will be the only Bet I will ever do here. If Sonnen somehow loses I will leave.

Don't be such a girl. It was hardly any sort of "attack". Do you know what an attack is? Certainly not what I posted. It's called humor' date=' something you seem to lack. All I really am doing is jabbing you, and your pretty much crying rape.

Wah. Wah.[/quote']

I'll be honest, I'm just messing around. I am way to tired right now to actually think of clever come backs. Give me a rain check I'll be glad to do it tomorrow afternoon.

Naw' date=' but Sonnen and his fans do.

Sonnen is self explanatory, as all he does is talk about "his" belt :rolleyes:

Then you guys just hang on to those 20 minutes of glory...while Silva goes on to crush Belfort and Okami.

And your post is ironic too, cause this thread and the other one were started by Silva haters[/quote']

I'm not saying the sonnen fans aren't whining either dude.

everyone is blowing this **** way outta proportion.

chael is playing mind games, and even though the seem to not be fazing anderson, they're obviously fazing his fans.

chael is playing mind games' date=' and even though the seem to not be fazing anderson, they're obviously fazing his fans.[/quote']

Good way to get Dana salivating as well.

chael is playing mind games' date=' and even though the seem to not be fazing anderson, they're obviously fazing his fans.[/quote']

Haha your SO delusional :rolleyes:

In what way is it *phasing* any of his fans? Because we are telling you that your dreams of Sonnen beating Silva are worthless?

You guys are the ones running around like it's a holiday, cause Chael beat OMG Brian Stann :rolleyes:. Chael lost the first time to a Silva who even Sonnen said wasn't himself. What will Sonnen do to a Silva who IS himself?

Archived