UNREAL interview after 136 with Sonnen

King_Can

I love how he's swagger ******* The Rock now.

(Seriously, jack!ng is censored? How lame)

He has to use others insults because he can't come up with his own. Although I do admit, half the **** he says is pretty funny, for instance the whole "is that camera big enough to fit the largest arms in Oregon?" Haha.

Chael is just one big giant prick..buts hes funny. I hoep Anderson stomps on him this time though and really puts Chael out of his barking misery.

Chael completely smashed Stann though, i thought he might win, but i didnt really think it was going to be a complete annihiliation.

that's almost like a "haters gonna hate" statement he made by flexing his arm in his first fight back after being caught for steroids... in fact' date=' I made this picture:

[img']http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/bignickjr/chaelroids.jpg[/img]

doc.... see if you can make a better version :D

that's an unreal photoshop... lol

Say what you will about Chael, but the man knows how to instantly move an audience to have a strong emotional reaction to him. And frankly, in this business, weather they're paying money in hopes of seeing you win or plunking down their cash with the desire to watch you get beat - it's all money headed straight for his pocket. He's probably the best hype man in MMA today, not to mention an easy candidate for top 3 in the division. And I know a lot of people hate it, but I laugh hysterically when he cuts his "WWE" like promos. It's just plain entertaining to watch.

Archived