Chael Sonnen is the best p4p fighter in the world.

UFC_on_FOX

PERIOD.

1) Chael Sonnen

2) Edgar

3) Silva

4) GSP

HANDS DOWN. Chael showed that he is a complete destroyer. I don't see him losing ANYTIME SOON. He would beat and could beat anyone from Welterweight to Light heavyweight. Hell, i think he would tool Jones. Im serious. This guy is crazy good.

GO CHAEL!

I seriously believe chael would beat:

Welterweight TO Light heavyweight To even Cain Velasquez.

I mean, when i first saw him against Stanns HUGE size, i was like "oh boy, thats gonna be a hard tough fight" and he just rag dolled him. Imagine what Anderson will look like when they fight?

Anderson is going to get put on his back and Chael will punch a hole through his face, defending all sub attempts and choking him out.

You cant stop Chael. The only way you do it is if you have wrestled for over 20 years and are really good at it. And are in tip top shape. Chael is born for this. p4p 1 right now in my eyes. NO ONE makes Stann look like that. That was like Stanns first practice against the black belt instructor. what a lovely beatdown.

5-4 is not pound for pound in any book or opinion save for the fanatics'.

Chael gets destroyed at LHW: Losses are below

vs. Rua - submission

vs. Machida - TKO

vs. Rampage - UD

vs. T. Silva - submission

vs. Lawal - UD

vs. Jones - submission (tap to strikes)

vs. Franklin - UD

He would GRIND out allk those guys. and its funny. Because you put all LHW. that means Chael could EASILY beat anyone from WW through the middleweight division.

He would GRIND out allk those guys. and its funny. Because you put all LHW. that means Chael could EASILY beat anyone from WW through the middleweight division.

He's 5-5 in the UFC going back to '05. His last UFC fight at LHW was a loss to Renato Sabral.

Which means he is barely above a .500 winning percentage. I gave 7 reasons the LHW division would not be suitable for Chael. If he manages to move up and get a fight I will be happy to account bet you on any of the predictions I made here in your thread.

He's 5-5 in the UFC going back to '05. His last UFC fight at LHW was a loss to Renato Sabral.

Which means he is barely above a .500 winning percentage. I gave 7 reasons the LHW division would not be suitable for Chael. If he manages to move up and get a fight I will be happy to account bet you on any of the predictions I made here in your thread.

The future. The future is mine

Yes, Chael is the best p4p fighter in the world.:rolleyes: Nevermind the fact he's already lost to the real best p4p fighter Silva. And, just going by losses within the UFC, Maia would have to be ranked higher. Hell, even Jeremy Horn and Babalu would have to be ranked higher than Sonnen since they've already beat him. TS, you wreak of failure, now go drown yourself in the bath tub.

PERIOD.

1) Chael Sonnen

2) Edgar

3) Silva

4) GSP

HANDS DOWN. Chael showed that he is a complete destroyer. I don't see him losing ANYTIME SOON. He would beat and could beat anyone from Welterweight to Light heavyweight. Hell' date=' i think he would tool Jones. Im serious. This guy is crazy good.

GO CHAEL![/quote']

CHAEL SONNEN IS THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD. HE WOULD BEAT JONEs' date=' SILVA, GSP. cmon man. This guy is a wrecking machine. The hype 100% justified tonight.[/size']

shin' date=' carnages, ect.. cmon. You know who i am. CCHAEL P4P numbero 1. I would bet money on him beating Anderson.[/quote']

dog-poop.jpg

dog-poo-53e02f.jpg

5-4 is not pound for pound in any book or opinion save for the fanatics'.

Chael gets destroyed at LHW: Losses are below

vs. Rua - submission

vs. Machida - TKO

vs. Rampage - UD

vs. T. Silva - submission

vs. Lawal - UD

vs. Jones - submission (tap to strikes)

vs. Franklin - UD

Sonnen would kill all those guys... Jones could beat him though, but Sonnen could beat Jones too. Otherwise the rest would look like Stann in comparison. Anderson is probably a nervous wreck right now.

Funny. For being the "best", he sure likes to lose a lot.

I mean, who else has Demian Maia thrown around like a rag doll, mounted him like it's an x-rated movie, and continued down that path with shoving their face in his crotch? Could you tell me, cause as far as I remember, he's only done that to Chael Sonnen.

Oh, and Jeremy Horn, ever hear of him? He fights a LOT, usually a lot of nobodies, but whenever he faces anyone who is actually a solid name in the sport, he loses. Oh, except to Chael, who he's beaten 3 times now.

Yes' date=' Chael is the best p4p fighter in the world.:rolleyes: Nevermind the fact he's already lost to the real best p4p fighter Silva. And, just going by losses within the UFC, Maia would have to be ranked higher. Hell, even Jeremy Horn and Babalu would have to be ranked higher than Sonnen since they've already beat him. TS, you wreak of failure, now go drown yourself in the bath tub.[/quote']

winner.jpg

Funny. For being the "best"' date=' he sure likes to lose a lot.

I mean, who else has Demian Maia thrown around like a rag doll, mounted him like it's an x-rated movie, and continued down that path with shoving their face in his crotch? Could you tell me, cause as far as I remember, he's only done that to Chael Sonnen.

Oh, and Jeremy Horn, ever hear of him? He fights a LOT, usually a lot of nobodies, but whenever he faces anyone who is actually a solid name in the sport, he loses. Oh, except to Chael, who he's beaten 3 times now.[/quote']

Yeah, Maia actualy outwrestled Chael in that fight.

Archived