Account Bet Sonnen vs Silva 2.

GoldenAfro

Making it official.

For the rematch of the century Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva 2 there are two fourm members with their account lying in the balance. Myself, GoldenAfro and Reapers_Bane

Conditions for this bet:

1) The loser leaves this forum forever.

2) IP Banned

This will be my only bet I will take on this fight, or at all. No other sig/youtube/avi or what ever things you have now.

Good Luck R_B.

Do me a favor and post in the this thread just saying you agree and/or if you have any other conditions.

I'm glad that I'll be the guy to get rid of you. loser gets IP banned to make sure.

• 2 weeks later...
what happens if sonnen gets stripped from the title due to steroids? :confused:

Sonnen won the fight' date=' don't **** up our easy one wins the other goes with hypothetical situations!

Has this fight even been announced?

No, but Dana has said he wants it and usually what Dana wants Dana gets.

On behalf of the forum you get a standing ovation

thanks

what happens if sonnen gets stripped from the title due to steroids? :confused:

interesting if the fight becomes a NC loser gets unbanned? ill tell GoldenAfro

Call it off!!!!! We can't lose anymore good posters :mad:

no. having a GA free forum is good for everyone

Has this fight even been announced?

it will be

Sonnen won the fight' date=' don't **** up our easy one wins the other goes with hypothetical situations![/quote']

Silva won the fight he FINSIHED CHAEL SONNEN

• 3 months later...
You know you need to get out more when all you can put up is an account on a forum site for one of the biggest if not the biggest rematch in UFC history.

Big LOL.

Embrace commas bro, it makes it easier to read. I really don't know what the message is that you are trying to convey here. Are you saying me and Reaper should turn this into some monetary bet?

That's illegal.

Also do you like to share your paypal information with anonymous people via the internet?

Embrace commas bro' date=' it makes it easier to read. I really don't know what the message is that you are trying to convey here. Are you saying me and Reaper should turn this into some monetary bet?

That's illegal.

Also do you like to share your paypal information with anonymous people via the internet?[/quote']

That was a perfectly constructed sentence. Not my fault you read too fast for your own capabilities of understanding.

Also, you ever hear of eBay? Takes a few numbers to hand over for someone to pass you something other than an account on a forum site.

You kids don't even live up to your bets. You're on here with another account pretending to be someone else the next day. Please, spare us all. Grow a pair.

Making it official.

For the rematch of the century Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva 2 there are two fourm members with their account lying in the balance. Myself' date=' GoldenAfro and Reapers_Bane

Conditions for this bet:

1) The loser leaves this forum forever.

2) IP Banned

This will be my only bet I will take on this fight, or at all. No other sig/youtube/avi or what ever things you have now.

Good Luck R_B.

Do me a favor and post in the this thread just saying you agree and/or if you have any other conditions.[/quote']

This is hilarious as sonnen v silva 2 is never going to happen after bisping wipes the floor with sonnen!

That was a perfectly constructed sentence. Not my fault you read too fast for your own capabilities of understanding.

Also' date=' you ever hear of eBay? Takes a few numbers to hand over for someone to pass you something other than an account on a forum site.[/b']

You kids don't even live up to your bets. You're on here with another account pretending to be someone else the next day. Please, spare us all. Grow a pair.

The ****?

I'm already willing to post IP ban offensive material to this forum to honor my bet. There are plenty of other forums on the world wide web, I would gladly locate myself somewhere else.

well i did take the bet im not backing out of it but i was more of keen to make GA commit self-humiliation on YT over a YT bet.....oh well at least youll be gone soon

I think you have already humiliated yourself enough already with your forum awards video. Watching you sing and or dance would just be way to hard to watch.

• 4 months later...
You are aware that using "we" would imply that a group - including you- ran me out of here. When this is just a bet between me and Reaper. Nothing plural here.

****' date=' you are dumb.[/quote']

Enjoy the short time you have left on this forum clown.......Go back to the WWE forums were you belong.....

• 4 weeks later...
Sad to see it all come to an end ~

I put 50 bucks on Chael, ill be more upset about losing that then this place.

If he loses, unlikely, i dont have to see all the Silva fan boys rape this place and claim im ducking.

When Chael wins, most likely, i can godly firestorm this forum. People will eat crow(?)

If Chael wins this forum is going to go wild and its going to be awesome. If Silva wins, meh. No one will be too surprised and the nughuggery will stay the same as it always has been. But if Sonnen wins, its going to be like the stock market crashed and all the Silva fan's are going to start jumping off buildings. I honestly think some of these kids will lose their soul over this.

1 more day. I'll be praying to each and every god, to include the flying spaghetti monster to please allow me the joy of seeing the aftermath of the Sonnen victory.

Just a point of observation. Though it may be obvious who you two account betters are fans of or favor in the fight, Neither of you have actually stated who you are betting on and are leaving a huge loophole to exploit should the loser want to welsh on the bet.

Carry on

If Chael wins this forum is going to go wild and its going to be awesome. If Silva wins' date=' meh. No one will be too surprised and the nughuggery will stay the same as it always has been. But if Sonnen wins, its going to be like the stock market crashed and all the Silva fan's are going to start jumping off buildings. I honestly think some of these kids will lose their soul over this.

1 more day. I'll be praying to each and every god, to include the flying spaghetti monster to please allow me the joy of seeing the aftermath of the Sonnen victory.[/quote']

i dont care who wins i just love to see fights

at the end of the day we win (the fans)

Archived