who makes more pointless and overused threads?

Rampage4real

Both fan bases are rather obnoxious in terms of not only the sheer quantity of flame threads produced, but disappointingly the quality is sub par as well. At least when GSP or other MMA stars have haters they try to come up with something slightly creative before spewing forth their overused ideas. It seems like there are exactly two thoughts exchanged between the two groups;

Silva Fans: Fail Sonnen is a criminal and a steroid abusing loser who can't avoid triangles...

Sonnen Fans: Silva ducks real men, got his *** handed to him for 4.5 rounds, and this time he won't luck out with a last second from behind victory...

It's tiring to be perfectly honest. There isn't even conversation between the two any longer. It's like the week before an election when any semblance of debate is thrown right out the window and instead of a back and forth it's just both sides screaming their short, party approved, slogans at the top of their lungs. Let it rest once in a while...

Both fan bases are rather obnoxious in terms of not only the sheer quantity of flame threads produced' date=' but disappointingly the quality is sub par as well. At least when GSP or other MMA stars have haters they try to come up with something slightly creative before spewing forth their overused ideas. It seems like there are exactly two thoughts exchanged between the two groups;

Silva Fans: Fail Sonnen is a criminal and a steroid abusing loser who can't avoid triangles...

Sonnen Fans: Silva ducks real men, got his *** handed to him for 4.5 rounds, and this time he won't luck out with a last second from behind victory...

It's tiring to be perfectly honest. There isn't even conversation between the two any longer. It's like the week before an election when any semblance of debate is thrown right out the window and instead of a back and forth it's just both sides screaming their short, party approved, slogans at the top of their lungs. Let it rest once in a while...[/quote']

this is the smartest thing ive read all night

i tip my hat to you

1cf92666-9812-11de-a0ec-001cc4c002e0.preview-300.jpg

I am the General of ASA' date=' ASA's duty is to defend Anderson from its haters and firing back on its agressors[/quote']

Oh god, not the little cliques again. :rolleyes: I'm sorry, but I feel I must admit this, every time someone mentions their allegiance to some online group, all I can think about it teenage girls picking side in the Twilight books and getting into catty arguments with the other girls at school who are on the other side. At least they have the excuse of immaturity and adolescent hormonally driven crushes on the characters in the movies - what exactly is your excuse?

Oh god' date=' not the little cliques again. :rolleyes: I'm sorry, but I feel I must admit this, every time someone mentions their allegiance to some online group, all I can think about it teenage girls picking side in the Twilight books and getting into catty arguments with the other girls at school who are on the other side. At least they have the excuse of immaturity and adolescent hormonally driven crushes on the characters in the movies - what exactly is your excuse?[/quote']

i dont have an excuse

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anderson-Silvas-Army/142576162460768

Just look at all the thread titles, way more Cheal will beat/tool/own silva threads. In all honesty I still dont get it, his record isnt that impressive, he already got submitted, only beats one guy for another title shot who has a shown weakness to wrestlers and now hes a god. I just dont understand

Archived