one of the best MMA moments ever!!!

chanman20

Did Vince McMahon write that?

No seriously?

Even if Chael spent the last 10 months attending a community college English class in order to write such an epic post fight taunt...what in the blue heaven makes people think that Chael will walk away with the belt?

Silva looks as scared of Sonnen as I am of a bacon cheeseburger. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I can finish a bacon cheeseburger, if you know what I mean.

Silva knows what he is capable of, and since he submitted Sonnen, he has defeated two fighters in less than 8 minutes time.

I'm no hater, Sonnen put a clinic down on Silva when they fought. For 23 minutes Sonnen backed up 99% of the **** he talked prior to the fight. Sonnen was on track to dethrone the King.

But damn that last little itty bitty 1% he couldn't.

Sonnen has a punchers chance, but if he cruises to a UD victory while laying on top of Silva landing baby fists for 5 rounds, what does that prove? It proves Nothing.

We ALL already know that a LnP victory is a plan that can work against Silva. Everyone knows Silva's weakness is wrestling. Only the most mouth stuffed junk dangler Silva fans would be surprised to see Silva lose to a powerful active wrestler like Chael.

Hell, it wouldn't suprise me at all. I was 99% sure Sonnen had the first fight. Until he tapped.

My money is on Silva ending the fight before the 5th round. He learned alot about Sonnen, after all, they spent alot of time bonding in the first fight.

if this is one of your favorite MMA moments then i feel sorry for you. you should go watch WWE if you like that kind of stuff that much.

says the Silva fan hey heres an idea silva likes to dance and clown around like they do in WWE so maybe you should watch it ^^ and so what if someone watches WWE and MMA i use to be a big fan of WWE like 90% of these people on the forums

No seriously?

Even if Chael spent the last 10 months attending a community college English class in order to write such an epic post fight taunt...what in the blue heaven makes people think that Chael will walk away with the belt?

Silva looks as scared of Sonnen as I am of a bacon cheeseburger. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I can finish a bacon cheeseburger' date=' if you know what I mean.

Silva knows what he is capable of, and since he submitted Sonnen, he has defeated two fighters in less than 8 minutes time.

I'm no hater, Sonnen put a clinic down on Silva when they fought. For 23 minutes Sonnen backed up 99% of the **** he talked prior to the fight. Sonnen was on track to dethrone the King.

Sonnen has a punchers chance, but if he cruises to a UD victory while laying on top of Silva landing baby fists for 5 rounds, what does that prove? It proves Nothing.

We ALL already know that a LnP victory is a plan that can work against Silva. Everyone knows Silva's weakness is wrestling. Only the most mouth stuffed junk dangler Silva fans would be surprised to see Silva lose to a powerful active wrestler like Chael.

Hell, it wouldn't suprise me at all. I was 99% sure Sonnen had the first fight. Until he tapped.

My money is on Silva ending the fight before the 5th round. He learned alot about Sonnen, after all, they spent alot of time bonding in the first fight.[/quote']

Vince doesn't even do the writing for the WWE so why would he write for the UFC?

No seriously?

Silva looks as scared of Sonnen as I am of a bacon cheeseburger. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I can finish a bacon cheeseburger' date=' if you know what I mean.

My money is on Silva ending the fight before the 5th round. He learned alot about Sonnen, after all, they spent alot of time bonding in the first fight.[/quote']

Winning by lay and pray proves the losing fighter sucks because he can't find a way to stop a guy that just lays on him. Silva sucks, he's only really beat guys that stand motionless in front of him, exactly in his range to strike. Anyone can win if a fighter plays exactly into your strength. Sonnen will finish Silva in the rematch. That's a fact Jack. I never was a devoted fan to either of these guys, but I can see what's coming. There is a whole lot more that Silva needs to overcome to win that fight than Chael does. Chael basically fought that fight perfectly, and you cannot rely on a hail mary in the last 2 minutes every time, that won't carry you very far. Maybe a couple times in a career, but everyone forgets about the details in the first 23 minutes, and they do matter whether it's win or lose. Silva was shown he isn't the best, he can win, but not the best.

Archived